Reviews for Klonoa's Decision
RougeElephant chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
;n; I love this...A lot.
Digitalbatcat chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I really liked this one shot. Almost made me cry. Good job, I have to say the way you potrade Klonoa was well done.
Fierce Dities Link chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Great Story Pal. I only played Klonoa 2, so I don't completely know what's going on with everyone else, but I sill like your story.
Klonoa2008 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Lovely story/preview. I look forward to the main one.
Chibikawa chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Quite an interesting interpretation of the timeline of each game. That's something I like to do, too; give continuity to the Klonoa series which lacks continuity whatsoever. You did a pretty good job. I wish the Klonoa series really did have a connection like this.

For the oneshot itself, it got a little redundant being as you summarized each game three times, albeit focusing on different subjects each time. But about Lolo, will she be playing a major role is the story following this? If so, I think you should have focused more on the details about Lolo in the games, especially in that last summarizing paragraph that manifested just how much Klonoa feels for her. In DCT, Garlen blackmails Klonoa by showing him an image of Lolo chained to a wall unconscious. This is what motivates him to finish Garlen’s games. In Heroes, when facing Nahatomb, Lolo’s voice (amongst others) helps Klonoa harvest the strength to defeat him. And before that, when Klonoa is nearly killed by Janga saving Guntz, his memories of Lolo (as well as Chipple and Popka) help wake him up.

I don’t like to criticize people on Klonoa’s personality, being as it varies with each game. He really has no definite character, and I can certainly believe him becoming dark and resentful after all he’s been through. But I don’t completely agree with all of his emotional reactions to certain events that you put down. Like being annoyed at Tat’s behavior (he was pretty bemused and bashful about it). He’s a relatively innocent character who rarely expresses any hatred toward anyone, other than his enemies. But he also seems easy to forgive, so in thinking back to past events I wouldn’t expect him to treat everything so negatively. He also came off a bit arrogant with that “I beat him as always” with Guntz. But being as you mentioned that he might be a bit OOC, it’s certainly not a big deal.

And I do understand that this will probably lead to a story revolving around Klonoa and his regrets (or perhaps even revenge). He’s a hard character to do that to, so I’m interested in seeing how you pull that off (or, if not, whatever else you plan to do with him). I look forward to seeing more. c:

HJ
candygurl789 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
This is really good I enjoyed this story and btw I think Lolo and klonoa make a really good match. I like how u put it off the game nice job:)