Reviews for Duma
Master Dakari-Venomon chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
Please continue this story when you can!
Winter's Folly chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
Problem solved.
Winter's Folly chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
Lovely. Relocate, relocate!
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Oh my.
mrstardust89 chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
I hope you continue this story.
Red dragon 112293 chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
This story of ranma been a werecheetah is so cool. and about the bite mark I would really like to know why it was there could his mom Biden when he was a baby is she a where creature please hurry making up more chapters of the story because it is so interesting.
Rose1948 chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Ah dang! It's been three years now. Any chance of this being continued? I mean, it's AWESOME! At least to me it is. *nods firmly* Please continue if you can.

Take care and thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
not only do I suddenly turn into a cheetah, I turn into the freaking Arnold Schwarzenegger of cheetahs! LMAO Very good story, I hope you take it up again someday!
Jerry Unipeg chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
I just finish reading chapters 1-3 and enjoy them all. Hope more chapters soon.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
tacaloking chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
i love this story you did a good job writing this story
pensuka chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
this is very interesting i wonder what will happen next please update it
Jetflash chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
Ranma's gesture to Sasami concerning the fact that the news said he was up north should be "of course they did," not "of course they do." Of course, I know that the chances of this being updated are pretty much nothing at this point, but a guy can dream, can't he?
Tigger-69 chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
A very enjoyable story. I especially like the fact that you remembered that a were cats animal form is larger than a normal one and you did not forget this as the story progressed. This does lead to why would were Ranma have problems fighting a bear but this is only a very minor error in such an interesting story.

Please come back to this I would love to see Ranma learning to fight in his hybrid form and from a jurian noble. Maybe with some hero worship from little sasami, or even washu

Thank you for the story.