Reviews for In Mind or Heart
I wanna cry! Loved it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This was really cute and adorable and funny :3
MapleLeafPianist chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
I love this story! You're a really talented author. So much, that I applaud you for being magnificent. The character development withing these heavenly seven chapters was so great, I nearly wanted to bowl over and cry of your awesomeness. xD The readers get to see the way that Lovino acts and feels, plus the way that his love towards Antonio is shown. It's truly amazing. Also, you used emotional vocabulary to enhance your writing. During the whole story- I felt sad, then happy, then shocked, then surprised. Thank you for making such a beautifully written fanfic. I'll be looking forward to reading more of your works!
OwlinAMinor chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
Aw!~ That was so, so cute! You write Antonio and Lovi really well. :)

The one constructive criticism I would give you is to be more careful with your formatting; there were a couple of places where you didn't put in a break where there should've been one or continued to use italics when the font should've been normal.

I'm going to go read another of your stories now~

~ Owl _
Say It Say My Name chapter 7 . 3/19/2011
omnomnom *heart*
Say It Say My Name chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
cough cough germany cough xD GREAT WRITING as i've said :D
Sushi Sensei chapter 7 . 3/13/2011
hahaha XD so cutee and fluffy
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 7 . 7/27/2010
So cute! It made me cry and it made my heart hurt!

Wolfstar-Telescope chapter 7 . 4/8/2010
;.; i seriously almost cried when Lovi started crying, darnit Antonio! aw it was sad when he didn't know they were married! T.T *breath catches in throat* *cries* S-SO SAD! this is so cute and amazing!
Maybe Nothing Maybe Something chapter 7 . 3/4/2010
Such an awesome story!

So cute and it was a great idea!

I have one question though...

Did the Turtle ever get off of the roof? XD
windflurr chapter 7 . 2/26/2010
this was awesome~

& i loved the plot wb
Nothing Short of Pride chapter 7 . 2/13/2010
Wow! It's so strange, I've been reading this, and also the prequel and 'Because of War,' and I was like 'wow, this is all exactly the kind of story line i would want to read,' and then the realization that you had written all three hit me in the head like a dead fish. Anyway, great job on all of them! I'm sad to see the story end, though I'm glad to see everything resolved.
Wanderingnote chapter 7 . 2/9/2010
So much fluffiness and Angst! Great work!
Ichii-star chapter 7 . 2/8/2010
*weeps with delight* I'm so happy that there's a happy ending for these two!
burstofred chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
*drops tears of joy*

this is soo adorable!

I simply love it!

Anyway, out of curiosity, that nation Francis mentioned at Chapter 3, the one that never got their memory back, was it HRE, by any chance?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »