Reviews for Our Universe
Eagle Hawke chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
ohh. cant wait. this is interesting...
Fleet of Fog chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
Amazing! Awesome! Just...incredible! I love that story! You really should continue it!
FireryRage chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
This is great, I'm very intrigued! Please do another chapter.
ifan13 chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
Brilliant! I've been wanting someone to write a story about this for a very long time! Update, PLEASE!
sherlockfangirl2 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Next chapter please~!
Whovian crazed chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
Great story. Hope the next chapter comes soon cuz I think this story is AWESOME! I legitimately started crying at the beginning and sort of broke when the Doctor was watching the T.V. I kind of though it was funny when Claire started crying again, cuz I know that I would have done the same think and would have hoped my BFF was there to talk for me.
Elvaro chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
I can so see the Doctor reacting to having fans in this way: Complete and utter bewilderment.

I love how you've handled it so far and would love to read more.
CrackedMetal chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
are you planning on continuing? i really hope so because of all the stories i've read that are liket his none of them have been finished. I absolutely love your story so far and will be waiting for an update that i really hope you decide to post!
pasttheshy chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
I'm really liking this so far and was considering doing somthing similar myself. Keep going! I'll read it all!
Dragonfire2lm chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
God this is good, but if the doctor ever needs an excuse to get away, he could always say he's filming a doctor who special, still brilliant! please continue it!
KuroKage1717 chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
Hahaha...what a neat idea! I'd love to see where this will lead!
bluedragon1836 chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
This story is awesome!
Lisa chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
Love it!
WynonaRose chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
Looks promising my dear. Please keep going.
sonorahugagi chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
This is brilliant xD I love it.