Reviews for New Year's Kiss
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
a cute fanfic! I'm surprised Jirou didn't sleep though most of the party; or did he...
chibisuke1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
i didnt have time to read this! got distracted.. XD This was perfect!
rozardoll chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Very cute! 3

It's also cute when they bumped their foreheads while trying to kiss.. Heheh.
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Kind of cheesy and slightly predicable, but I guess that's what I love about fluff ;P There were also some places where quotation marks died...and...I'm done with that. I shall now spaz about how awesome the first kiss was.

GJKDFOSHFOSAE IT WAS AWESOME XD It just seemed to real :] That was probably my favourite part of the fic! It was really, really well written and Jirou was just adorable~ Awesome writing! And merry New Years ;)

...But I can't get the fact that Atobe has bunnies in his head out of my brain. That line was hilarious xD
TQWEE chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I LOVE IT! Cute-

Tqwee
Gillii-Akujacku chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Cute, though it could have been longer with more fluff. Either way I enjoyed it though.
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
... -squeals- OH MY GOSH! THAT WAS BEYOND ADORABLE! I LOVED LOVED LOVED IT! What a cute first kiss for such an adorable pair! I absolutely loved it! You make me want to write a New Year's fic now but I don't think I could get one done in time since I have no clue what to write for one. All well. But oh my gosh, I can't stop squealing. Aw! (hehe, you know me so well, lol)

Completely Adorable!

~Nya! _
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Very cute. The bumped heads just made everything that much cuter in my opinion. _