Reviews for If It's Worth Saving Me
Anna chapter 30 . 11/6/2016
All of this is so beautiful that I'm genuinely crying right now from all the warm and fuzzy feels. Love it!
x.lizzy.x chapter 9 . 7/18/2016
Wow! What an awesome chapter! Jo's back story almost made me cry and it takes quite a bit for me to cry from a book lol so good joblove it!
x.lizzy.x chapter 6 . 7/17/2016
I freakin love this story so far! very well written and you've nailed the characters! great job! I can't wait to read more
Guest chapter 30 . 6/26/2016
I have been crying for the last three chapters. I love this story and I don't even know where to start. It was awesome to see a character become central to spencer without becoming a love interest. It was also fantastic getting a female character that didn't start off as a combo between xena and Charlie's Angels. You did a wonderful job of balancing growth with your OC. She was wonderfully challenging. She learned and grew and was not a burden as I'm sure you've seen many times yourself in these stories. Just well done. Please continue more stories like this!
Fiery Dancer chapter 30 . 2/10/2016
This story is fantastic! Loved everything about it! :) :)
Amber chapter 30 . 2/1/2016
I literally started crying when Eliot said "We're even."
Like holy crap. xD

This was amazing.
And I'm actually very happy that it wasn't a team pairing. It was a freaking epic story, not a self-insert or any other typical fanfiction thingy.

I applaud your story, and I applaud your ending. :)
graydevilforever chapter 30 . 12/11/2015
That was a great story. It's odd to have a story with a female original character not be either in love with one of the main characters or a gen fic. Congratulations on your uniqueness. I like that you were able to get two whole cases well rounded and complete into one story and still keep everyone in character. The only regret I might have is not seeing the parents of the young girl with the disease’s reaction to finally having the money needed for the medical expenses. Otherwise on excellent story based deeply on friendship.
Cgarcia555 chapter 30 . 12/9/2015
Really lived your story! All 30 chapters. Could have kept on reading! Hope there are many more!
EagleJarl chapter 30 . 5/5/2014
Houston, we have closure!

A nice way to end it. All the loose ends tied off and instead of ending on some big adventurous moment it's on a quiet, homey one. A gentle goodbye - nice touch.

I've enjoyed reading this a lot. You really did your homework, and it shows. The writing is generally crisp, your characters are richly textured and believable, and you take the time to do the bloody copyediting, for which I cannot thank you enough. Too many fanfic stories make my eyes bleed with all the tpyoes, grammar error, missing from sentences, and really, bad! punctuation, It was great not having those distractions and just being able to be immersed in the plot. Great job.
EagleJarl chapter 29 . 5/5/2014
Ok, looks like you did being him back. And yep, it was tremendously satisfying watching Jo give him a massive beatdown. Also the fact that they skinned him financially. Always a nice touch.

Sounds like Ron and Dougie are going to do fine. Dougie is willing to extend a little trust and Ron's a good guy, so things should work out fine.

This is wrapping up tidily.
EagleJarl chapter 28 . 5/5/2014
That went well. And I love Hannah, with her "hush up and do as I say" attitude. She's badass in her own special way.

I would be surprised if Higgert turned up in the story again; I would expect the guy to be running for cover right now. But, there's two more chapters so maybe he will.

It'll be great having Jo and Dougie reunited, but I'm particularly looking forward to the Jo / Hannah meeting. That's either going to be two peas Ina pod or two cats with their backs up. Not sure which, but we'll see soon.
EagleJarl chapter 26 . 5/5/2014
Dougie's a sweet kid, and real good at tugging heart strings. Parker will be putty in his paws. And now she has decided that Jo's a good mom, which is nice.

If the team steals or breaks the trust, the Martens will give up Dougie to reduce their expenses. But if anyone turns up to claim Dougie right before or right after the trust dies, it will look suspicious. I'm not seeing it.
EagleJarl chapter 25 . 5/5/2014
Let me see if I have this right:

Elizabeth slept with Carleton
Doug told Carleton that he had slept with Liz, so Carleton left
Liz begat Dougie, and decided to give him up for adoption
Doug said "I'll do the paperwork" and took Dougie away
Liz signed away her parental rights
Doug took Dougie home, and told Jo that he was Dougie's dad

So where did the mega trust fund come from? The Martens before they went broke?
EagleJarl chapter 23 . 5/5/2014
Yep, little surprised. I had it backwards - I thought they were big tycoons who wanted Dougie to be their legacy. Instead, they're broke and want him for his money. Ok, makes sense. Harder to exploit though.
EagleJarl chapter 21 . 5/5/2014
I like how you're building this. Realistic conflict with believable complications and curlicues. Lots of potential plot point I can see from here. Interesting.

Hannah seems like a good "in" to start from. A straight snatch would be easy but wouldn't solve the problem; try need the Martens to give him up. Hm. Well, they want him as their heir because he's their grandson. So, fake a DNA test showing that Dougie is not Derick's kid and they'll be happy to be rid of him. Alternatively...hm. Not sure. I'm certain there are other plans, but I'll have to think on it