Reviews for If It's Worth Saving Me
quinnlakeswimmer chapter 30 . 11/23/2021
Didn't even look to see when this was originally posted, so this may be years after, but amazing story. You captured the team so well, but also added original characters that fit their roles. And the fact that it centered outside the team was great. Almost like watching an episode from the clients POV. And what a twist to not even have Dougie be the Martens' blood. Just a wonderfully gripping read.
daisysakura chapter 18 . 9/5/2019
Oh, man! For a split second there I thought Jo was going to end up in a hospital. Whew, that was a close call but I'm glad nobody but the bad guys were hurt.
daisysakura chapter 17 . 9/5/2019
This little rivalry thing going on between Parker and Jo is hilarious and I approve. The whole team has this great chemistry and Jo seems to fit right in. I'm sure I said that already but it's true.
daisysakura chapter 16 . 9/5/2019
Dun, dun! I'm falling asleep but I need to find out what happens next. Dang it, I might have to wait to find out. Please don't kill Eliot! I won't even say anything if Jo does stay a friend to him. I think that might work better in the end but at the same time, I'm a hopeless romantic.
daisysakura chapter 15 . 9/5/2019
Jo is a badass! She's also fitting in with the team which I am ok with. You can never have too many good friends. Hold on, Eliot, help is on the way!
daisysakura chapter 14 . 9/5/2019
*tear*

Eliot does trust her even though he doesn't know her full story. I hope they can all accept her sooner than later because let's face it, Jo needs good people around her.
daisysakura chapter 13 . 9/5/2019
No, why is Eliot the one in trouble? Well, that's actually a good idea, never mind. Wow, Nate does not play around and I'm glad. It would definitely not be in Nate's nature to just trust a stranger and let her in with his family. This is getting good!
daisysakura chapter 12 . 9/5/2019
So much is happening in this chapter! I'm not sure where to start or where to pay attention but hot damn, this is great!
daisysakura chapter 11 . 9/5/2019
I did not think I'd hesitate to choose between Ron and Eliot. Damn it! It's ok, Eliot wins just because he makes an excellent chef. I can feel Jo holding back but I also know she wants to let it go, she just hasn't realized it yet. She sure got lucky in finding good people.
daisysakura chapter 10 . 9/5/2019
I can only imagine how Jo must have felt giving that p.o.s. what he deserved. I'll never understand how somebody can abuse the love somebody else gives them. How anyone can hurt somebody without remorse. I'm glad Jo is rising from that horrible place and she even helped somebody else get away from it as well.
daisysakura chapter 9 . 9/5/2019
...wow, that hurt. I felt like turning away because I didn't want to hear but I couldn't. My heart aches for Jo and Chloe. Oh, I hope that piece of crap pays for what he's done.
daisysakura chapter 8 . 9/5/2019
I feel like I'm seriously watching this play out and I love it! Jo is cool, Eliot is cool, we're all cool. Since there isn't a rush to finish this story, I can really enjoy each chapter. I'm thoroughly enjoying this ride.
daisysakura chapter 7 . 9/5/2019
Lol Paperclip.

I kinda figured she had been abused but dang, her turning on Mike like that really punched me in the gut. There's obviously more to her story and I hope she's able to trust Eliot to help if needed. This just got real.
daisysakura chapter 6 . 9/5/2019
I'm laughing while rolling my eyes at Eliot's antics. He's such a charmer, though. I love how they closed this case, justice is served!
daisysakura chapter 5 . 9/5/2019
This is so cute! It's not even in a romantic sense, just a woman getting something done and Eliot helping her out a bit. I enjoy their talks which I'm sure are going to get much more interesting and personal. I can't wait!