Reviews for If It's Worth Saving Me
daisysakura chapter 4 . 9/5/2019
Holy moly, they're all in character. I feel like the chapters aren't that long but they feel perfect at the same time. It's like a calm trip down memory lane; this could have been an episode or arc. I am legit excited as to where this is going.
daisysakura chapter 3 . 9/5/2019
I loved Eliot before this story but damn, I love him even more now. He's so freaking awesome!
daisysakura chapter 2 . 9/5/2019
I know this is only chapter two, but I am quite intrigued. Again, Eliot stayed in character which is great and Jo seems likable. I am curious of her past which I'm sure you'll get to in the future chapters.
daisysakura chapter 1 . 9/5/2019
I'm in a Leverage mood and this caught my attention right away. I tend to be attracted to OC stories but usually get turned off after the first chapter. Not this time! It's incredibly well written, paced and Eliot was in character as he should be. I can't really explain it but I have a feeling I'm going to like this Jo person.
GyreHost chapter 30 . 7/21/2019
Thank you, I have to wake up in 4 hours and I have a date in 6. This book is amazing, I am crying and squealing. I regret nothing.
A chapter 1 . 7/11/2018
I don't remember if I've already left a review here...but this story has sunk its claws into me and has refused to let go, and it's a very, very good thing. You did good and I love this story. Just...yeah, very good. Thank you and sorry I couldn't make this into something more coherent.
Tatharien chapter 30 . 11/24/2017
I don’t know if you will see this but the storr was Absolutely lovely. I loved the interactions between Parker and Dougie. An interesting idea of how they found the client. I stayed up way to late to finish it. Loved it!
Anna chapter 30 . 11/6/2016
All of this is so beautiful that I'm genuinely crying right now from all the warm and fuzzy feels. Love it!
x.lizzy.x chapter 9 . 7/18/2016
Wow! What an awesome chapter! Jo's back story almost made me cry and it takes quite a bit for me to cry from a book lol so good joblove it!
x.lizzy.x chapter 6 . 7/17/2016
I freakin love this story so far! very well written and you've nailed the characters! great job! I can't wait to read more
Guest chapter 30 . 6/26/2016
I have been crying for the last three chapters. I love this story and I don't even know where to start. It was awesome to see a character become central to spencer without becoming a love interest. It was also fantastic getting a female character that didn't start off as a combo between xena and Charlie's Angels. You did a wonderful job of balancing growth with your OC. She was wonderfully challenging. She learned and grew and was not a burden as I'm sure you've seen many times yourself in these stories. Just well done. Please continue more stories like this!
Fiery Dancer chapter 30 . 2/10/2016
This story is fantastic! Loved everything about it! :) :)
Amber chapter 30 . 2/1/2016
I literally started crying when Eliot said "We're even."
Like holy crap. xD

This was amazing.
And I'm actually very happy that it wasn't a team pairing. It was a freaking epic story, not a self-insert or any other typical fanfiction thingy.

I applaud your story, and I applaud your ending. :)
graydevilforever chapter 30 . 12/11/2015
That was a great story. It's odd to have a story with a female original character not be either in love with one of the main characters or a gen fic. Congratulations on your uniqueness. I like that you were able to get two whole cases well rounded and complete into one story and still keep everyone in character. The only regret I might have is not seeing the parents of the young girl with the disease’s reaction to finally having the money needed for the medical expenses. Otherwise on excellent story based deeply on friendship.
Cgarcia555 chapter 30 . 12/9/2015
Really lived your story! All 30 chapters. Could have kept on reading! Hope there are many more!
346 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »