Reviews for If It's Worth Saving Me
EagleJarl chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
This was great. Loved the novel approach "here, let us tell you everything and terrify you into doing what we want". Eliot picking up the girl at the end was cute, and his closing line was funny. Looking forward to more.
EagleJarl chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
My guess about the "take a punch" thing is that she was in an abusive relationship. She probably ran for it, but wasn't able to bring any money out with her. Between that and having to stay off the guy's radar, that's why she ended up a bag lady.
EagleJarl chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
I am fascinated to know Jo's backstory. Clearly she's well educated; she went to college and probably graduated. She was probably a white-collar professional before she became homeless. No idea why she became homeless though.
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Very cool beginning. Lots of potential in the setup, and I already like your OC.

Plus, there's no spelling or grammar errors. Right there that puts you above 90% of what's on this site.
Word Addict 620 chapter 30 . 3/24/2014
Wow. I really liked this one. It truly captures the feeling of the show, while still taking us somewhere new with both your characters and the original cast. Thanks for the ride.
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 30 . 2/24/2014
I don't usually leave reviews because I usually read fanfiction on my phone and the interface is a pain. But this story has kept me captivated, and I loved every bit of it. You've created a believable OC with a great backstory, intertwined multiple jobs, and kept the team IC with the dynamic flowing just like the show. I could see all of this happening as if it were an episode, and it wasn't a character stretch for any of them. Jo wasn't a Mary Sue; she was completely believable and very easy to root for, and I love that she had that sense about Parker and how the whole team reacted to her. I also love that you gave her some romance without it being with Eliot; I couldn't see that happening, and think it would have ruined the story, but Ron was perfect. Great job on this; I'm off to start the sequel :)
purplehaz97 chapter 30 . 6/30/2013
Great story. I'm not sure how I got lucky picking this story as my first Leverage fanfic. It was definitely worth 30 chapters and my 2 days.
Guest chapter 30 . 4/11/2013
Very well thought out - it was really Jo's story with a side of Eliot, but showed Eliot's soft side without being out of character - MzRenai
FatesPleb chapter 30 . 3/21/2013
Wonderful story well done. I don't usually get involved with OC stories but U managed to make Jo very realistic and appealing and it was interesting seeing Elliot through her eyes. I hope U continue to write for leverage as all the characters were spot on.
Guest chapter 30 . 2/10/2013
Awesome story - stayed up way to late to finish reading it
Guest chapter 30 . 1/1/2013
That was a beautiful story. It read almost like a real episode (if a little longer), everyone was in-character, and your OC was likable and talented without overtaking the story. Good job!
orphantom chapter 30 . 12/5/2012
Wow! This has to be the best Leverage fic out there! I literally don't know how to leave my review without just repeating the word 'amazing' in caps for forty lines. :-D
antillies chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
just finished chapter 7, and I can't wait for the rest!
JoyRose10 chapter 30 . 10/22/2012
I read the whole story pretty much in one (long) sitting. It was delightful, and the characters kept nicely IN character. Thanks!
bloodredcherry chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
'She grinned back, a real, honest-to-God smile that transformed her face into something better than beauty—if he'd been a poet, he might have called it pure hope.'

I love that line, I'm really interested to see where you take this!
346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »