Reviews for Staying Warm
Lulu chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
THIS is the kind of things I look forward to in one-shots with people who are already couples, the funny, the extremly funny and the adorableness of it all. GOOD JOB! :P -Lulu
gamemaster001 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Its funny how u seem to under stand the different angles of the soXkai relationship i look forward to reading yer other stories
flightlessraven chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
adorable. so. so. so adorable.
gr8azngrl chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
awww this fic makes me wish it was winter all over again :3 It was soo warm and fuzzy :)
assntitties chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Cool.
laughingst chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Oh, I just MELTED in the adorable fluff. you got it all perfectly, the feelings, the warmth, everything! XDD
Ocean Starfly chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Whatever awesome writing powers you have, I want them. This is so simple and yet it blew me away. I love how you took that moment and completely flipped it upside down with the tickling! And I just can't resist how honest Sora is. X3 Keep up the good work, I love your writing and am looking forward to more!
SilverClock chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
That was really something. Beautiful. There wasn't that much of actually talking going on, but that's what made it great. No typos either!

Wish I read this sooner.

Stay Awesome!

SilverClock
RAWRsuzie chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
That was beautiful! it warmed my heart...fantastic job!
TinaalovesMints chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This is like the best oneshot I have ever read and that has made me smile practically the whole way through. Period. I'm sorry I didn't notice this story beforee x]

Haha. Keep up with your awesome work! :D
JazzBox chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Oh Sora, that adorable fool!

This was was so cute and fluffy, just the way I like it. It was really nice to see the dynamics of Sora and Kairi in the early stages of their relationship. I really enjoyed the part where Sora was scrabbling to find just the right words and gestures to greet her with. As I've stated before, it was too cute.

Great job as always! :)
kikofreako chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
For some strange reason, I hadn't put you on my Author Alert list, just the Story Alert! Well, now that's fixed.

Wonderfully cute. I enjoyed your experimentation with your style- it is notably different than M&M- and I think you'll really go far with it! The one thread that really signs your name as an author, at least for me, is the taking of ordinary, everyday events- ie: applyling lip balm- and making them shine. Readers smile and say, "That happens to me all the time!" And it makes people connect, read more, be more open to the emotional impact the story has.

Maybe I'm just prejudiced because I'm wearing lip balm right now. XD

And also, I feel I must add a slight fangirl 'squee!' and Sora's suddenly sexy side. My goodness, mister Disney Knight Sora, you should show that side of yourself more often! Maybe you and your girlfriend can win a cameo in Final Fantasy or something. XD

Wonderful reading, as always. Also- nag me about illustrating your story. I've been meaning to for ages!

-Akiko
mattjesse chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I never actually LOOKED at the author's name, so as soon as I saw the words 'milk and marshmallows' in that story, I was like, "Wait, is this..." Crap, i forgot what else I was gonna say. Hmm, I'm thinking of favoriting this, but I'm not sure. Maybe I should flip a coin...I don't have a coin. And, click!
Chikanpo chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I was smiling throughout that whole thing :) I really really like it! Awesome fic for this cold weather xD I feel sorry for them with not getting snow and all. It used to snow a tiny bit maybe ONCE every three or four years here, but now it snowing a lot every year! Seems kinda like what happened in your fic, so I can kinda relate to it. It's cool to read things that you can relate to. I loved it! Great job!

~Tanu
arabesque no 1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Bah! This one-shot is just too wonderful!

It's too adorable and the idea is fresh and new. I love it. I absolutely love it.

It's okay that you wont' update before New Year's... your chapters are really long anyways, and I'm sure it takes a while to type them up, edit them, think up of ideas, etc.

Thank you so much! Even though you haven't updated Milk and Marshmallows, this one-shot makes up for it.