Reviews for Staring Into Space
Silver Lady chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
O_O Um...okie-dokie...Jimmy-the-Ripper !
rocks and glass chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Um, I think you confused Angst with Horror. That is so creepy and horrific, and truly impressive. Definitely the creepiest thing I've seen in a while, and I was watching "the dark knight" earlier.
music nimf chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This is devious. Reading it the first time through is completely different than reading it the second time through. Oh man, this is sick. I didn't realize that anyone was dead until the end, especially since you set it up to make us believe that all of the high emotions from the characters was from romantic mishaps. Tony was devasted indeed. You are wonderful to have written this fic that actually surprised me.
dnachemlia chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
OK, now that was creepy. Loved it!
GingerNinja1111 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I was crying when I read least their family would be together. You should write a sequel documenting what happens when their family reunites.
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Holy...(delete expletive)!

Oh man, that ending was SO not what I was expecting. What an amazing surprise. Here I am, getting all teary-eyed at the idea of Tony dying and then you throw in a twist that (literally) made me gasp out loud.

-Moki
KuromiGrrl chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Oh that's SO SICK and TWISTED! I loved it in an evil poisoned cotton candy kind of way!

Good on Jimmy for getting some back. Mwah ha ha ha
Sason chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
That was creepy and horrible in a good way... don't know how to explain that really :D
Sophie Ranier chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Whoa that was like beyond creepy, in a good way though. Now that you've put this image in my mind I could so see Palmer being a serial killer. Well except it would be impossible to kill Gibbs because well he's Gibbs.

Thanks for the great read!
Icky Wick chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Whoa, what a mind-blowing story! Does this mean that Ducky's dying led to Jimmy going off the deep end? And what's the deal with Abby not looking at them - are they figments of Jimmy's imagination, or are they really there, as in taxidermy-in-action? I liked this, even if I'm sorta freaked out by the Autopsy Gremlin here.
STLFAN chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
WOW, this is really dark. Well written and all, but dang. I'm not a fan of suicide - I think it's the cowards way out. Thank you for sharing your story. Let's let the next one be a little less dark. Have a safe holiday season.