Reviews for The Storm
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Nicely written.
Questionable Luck chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
The duck metaphors were fantastic.
Cristya Blade chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
In regards to your end comments, I debate about the C/A pairing a lot too. Can't say I hate it but I can't make it happen either. And I dislike most of what people write about them.

This, however, I liked a lot. It seemed very casual and not fanfic-ish at all. It was nice that it was set in a previous time and they discussed actual wars and issues therein. I believe Crowley's and Aziraphale's views in this fic would be just spot on if this were in the book, and it very well could have been! :)

Any way I like the fic, it put a little smile on my face. Thanks for writing it.
widdershins chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Wow, I came here on a rec and I'm ever so glad I did. Like everyone else, I love the ducks. I also really like your use of original characters to set a different point of view than what we usually see. I like this story very much, and to be up-front about it, I would like to archive it if that's all right with you. I'm in the process of putting together a GO archive ( /theflamingbentley) and though I'm afraid it's not much to look at yet, I'd love it if I could add your story. You can reach me at domlooksreallygoodineyeliner if you're interested.

Thanks for the intriguing read :)

Kristie
let me rest in peace chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
dis may only b da 1st chapter but i'm hooked...kinda confused about da ducks tho :)

neway damn good story wen i get tiem i'll read da rest of it...

bye

loopy polymer x
Ellie chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
I want a Humorous Toads Bible! ::grins:: And a couple more chapters of THIS lovely fanfic...
Aerial Bard chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
Hm, Now why did I put off readeing this fic when I first saw it? Probably because we were studying the 1940's at the time in school and I was too suffocated with the whole WW2 thing. Or at least that's the excuse I'll give myself. Anyway, its a shame I didn't read it then because it's quite lovely. Good Job, and I hope you write more!
Rebecca Hb chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
While I probably didn't get all the duck metaphors, I did enjoy the story a great deal. And I thought the cameo by Death was very well-placed.
Key chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
Wonderful story! )
Treylaneth chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
That was great! You really got the characters down here...and the ducks are great. *quack?*

And its nice seeing these two as just friends in one of these...slash is fine, but it gets old...
Quix chapter 1 . 1/26/2002
Duck metaphors? Now I have to go back and read it again to make sure I didn't miss any. Not that I'm complaining. Wonderful fic, and a well-drawn up Crowley and Aziraphale. I especially loved the Napoleon debate :). Oh, and that 'bit of a percy' comment at the end. Lovely work. Must go read everything else you've ever written.
DdraigCoch chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
LMAO, great fic, truely great. And yes, I got all the duck metaphors. Personally the fact that everyone seems to have forgotten that Death made 'Zira and Crowley forget what happend during the almost appocolypse, which everyone else had already forgotten, if you catch my meaning. *smiles* Write more soon, huh? The ducks are severely underated in the Book.
Wallwalker chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
Forgiving a demon his ignorance? Hmm, that could work. _ And I must admit that I feel much the same way about A and C as you mentioned in your notes...

Anyway, I seriously doubt I got all of the duck metaphors, but I did immensely enjoy the ones I saw. Brilliant stuff, witty and thought-provoking at the same time. I applaud you!
um.sorry but i cant give that out chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
i really really liked ur story...:) U would have to have the guts to ha story and put it on the internet..me i would be to chicken~! heheh
Juniper chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
Oh joy! At last, a Crowley and Aziraphale fic that's not slash! Not that I mind slash at all, I like it, it's just that a lot of the fics don't *get* this pairing. So it's nice to see them as just friends for once. Your choice of setting is excellent, a tranquil place that doesn't overshadow what is going on between the characters. And the portrayal of Aziraphale and Crowley is spot-on. I'd like to see more from you. Humorous Toads! Tee-hee.