Reviews for Gift
VJ Riddle chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Wow... seriously - awesome! This is seriously well written and painful and just - wow. Thanks for posting!
YellowPaint chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
wow man, that was intense. you did a fantastic job. that was chilling. you built up the tension perfectly. wow. that was really really good. ah I have so many feels now. thanks.
Anivla01 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
you just broke my heart q.q

Riddle Wraith chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Well, thanks for making me cry asshole... Okay, so you aren't an asshole but still. _
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I cried so damn hard inside. The tears refused to leak and it pained! I don't care if obito is Tobi, he is still Obito
kocoquelicot chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
That was...just.

So.

Oh god.

This is so good.
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Ohmyfuckinggoodnesswhywouldyouwritesomethinglikethis?! *angry* HOW COULD YOU FUCKING WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THIS?!

I love it. I fucking love it so much.

*takes a shaky breath and then coughs awkwardly*

Alright, onto the review. This was so excellent that it's making me inarticulate. Your writing style, especially the way you emphasise certain things, fits the mood of the story so well. It makes it insistent- not just to Obito, but to the reader as well. The way that you've written Re-experiencing gives it a sense of turmoil and chaos, but in its technical sense, the writing is very organised, which is excellent. The steady changing of character, the "If he...it's nothing," the self-berating thoughts, "too much of a loser to take responsibility," the repeated insistence of the present, the compelling need to make up for not saving him, the way that it's imperative for him not to use the Sharingan, and the reasoning for his actions...They can't be summed up in a way that would do justice to the intense emotions they evoke in the reader and especially not in a way that would be able to justify how insanely logical it is. It's astounding.

His constant comparison of himself to Kakashi, the way that he takes his identity because it's the only way he feels that he can make up for everything he's done...It's very in character and logical and all the more messed up and painful, especially in conjunction with canon!Kakashi's actions after Obito's death. I find that the repeated "Take a mission, Complete a mission. Take a new one." does an unbelievable job of expressing how he's drowning himself in bloodshed without outright telling the reader. This is more showing than it is telling. Phenomenal.

I don't think this review did anything to express how perfect this was. How achingly beautiful you've spun the tale. I love it too much. Breathless and speechless. The reader doesn't notice he's holding his breath while reading this. It's fantastic. Excellent work.
Jezzika of Medius chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Amazing...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Fantastic! I wondered if there was a fic out there that had Kakashi die rather than Obito. I'm so glad I came across this one. I was also glad that emulating the other still came into play :) Though I still really want to read a story where Obito survives and becomes Team Seven's Jounin-sensei!
1412 karasu chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Ahhh, so dark... I love it! I would be interested in seeing how this all ends up. The differences and similarities between how they cope are very believable.

-1k
AkaKakafangirl chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I checked, the story is called: Reexpirence (SP?) by 7isthemagicnumber. I type in the author to get the right result.
AkaKakafangirl chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Nice story. It added an interesting twist in the storyline. Yes, what if? I actually read someones continuation of this, which I didn't understand until they gave you credit.
CocoDot11 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
ooooh, interseting concerpt O.o i like it :) and that makes OBito's mind an even more f***ed up place xD
Zethsuo Rakku chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I'm speechless...
CrimsonWing67 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Sends shivers down my spine. Well written!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »