Reviews for Gift
kurosakiami01 chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
allllaskdlkasjdalks ?!

Aaaaah I came from AO3 because I found a story that was based off this one and I'm? Impressed. This is lovely writing right here, it made me feel Obito's anxiety and pain as if I was living through it and it's horrible but amazing at the same time -

Thank you for sharing!
fernandfeather chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
This was really good.
animeloveras chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
my heart hurt reading this cause I ship them and kakashi is my fave character so I'm fucking crying rn u did really good!
NatNicole chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
Holy shtick, this is AMAZING!
emily4498 chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
This had me hooked from the beginning. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
Oh my God. Terrorofthehighway just f*cked my poor slow mind, which is desperately trying to process all of this to understand like all the people in the review section are.

Then after rereading again, I understood. And it also kinda reminded me of another fanfic similar to this one, but at the same time, contrasting largely.

But even some parts, my mind is still confused with. With the last section of the fanfic, it felt like as everything just rewind. Like, just before, in the early sections, I think it showed of him gradually turning into Kakashi. Then suddenly. Reverse. Rewind.

And the few last lines saying, 'yes, yes, you do get a second chance,' by any chance, TIMETRAVEL? Or was all Obito's life fast-forwarding the moment Rin shouts out 'Kakashi!' Or is it the other way around? Was that last part all an illusion?

*Strangles mind with frustration*

But, my goodness- does your sister has some talent.

The part where Obito starts to ever-so slowly revert into Kakashi is chilling, though it's moderately hot at where I am the moment, so I might be lying, but, bear with me. You get what I mean.

Changing of last name from Uchiha to Hatake, then changing his name fully into Hatake Kakashi shows he doesn't want to be Obito; himself. Not wanting Rin, as she is 'Kakashi's', bleaching of his hair to white to imitate his dead teammate's, and finally, acting distant and severing ties/bonds, because Kakashi did so well by being alone. Putting on of the mask, and straying of the usage of the Sharingan.

Obito is slowly turning into his long dead comrade, because of all of the guilt piling up, slowly shattering his own self.

It horrified me, that Obito has been 'Kakashi' for so long, almost to the point that he doesn't know who actually died in during the cavefall. Obito or Kakashi.

How he wishes he'd died in Kakashi's place, instead. You've got me in the feels.

How he buries himself in his self-loathing and is drowning in his guilt. You can almost feel his twisting relief, that he didn't hesitate this time. That the crushing weight of the boulder on his right side is killing him, but vaguely doesn't really seem to mind, as Kakashi is real, living, alive, skin and flesh.

Imagine how great Kakashi will be with the Sharingan.

ㅠㅠ

When all that time, he was beating himself because of his hesitation, and kept thinking how much of a genius Kakashi would've been more if he had the Sharingan. And finally, in the end, he gives his eye to Kakashi as a "Gift."

How Obito fails to think that in either position, swapped or non-swapped, that they will both carry the suffocating guilt throughout their lives.

I'm sorry if this takes up the area of the reviewing section, but I'm sorry. I tend to get really excited or emotional when I read fics like these.

I love Kakashi/Obito fanfics and is very picky with them, (as with all be other fics) and I have to say this a top-notch, mindf*ck story that makes the reviewer feel lost. (In a good way.) One of the main factor on why I like fic: it makes you think.

Margan, I want to thank terrorofthehighway as to writing such a mind-twisting fanfiction. Thankyou to both of you.
MawVax chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
omfg that wow. wow. I. wow. speechless. Holy shit. that was. that was. wow.
JJGrace42 chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
This story was beautifully written, and I love the way you portrayed how different things could have been. Your characterization is great—I can totally imagine Obito going off the deep end like that if things had happened differently. Definitely one of my favorite one-shots. Thank you so much for sharing!
Just a bluebird chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
This was really good! I liked it!
VJ Riddle chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Wow... seriously - awesome! This is seriously well written and painful and just - wow. Thanks for posting!
YellowPaint chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
wow man, that was intense. you did a fantastic job. that was chilling. you built up the tension perfectly. wow. that was really really good. ah I have so many feels now. thanks.
Anivla01 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
you just broke my heart q.q

Riddle Wraith chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Well, thanks for making me cry asshole... Okay, so you aren't an asshole but still. _
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I cried so damn hard inside. The tears refused to leak and it pained! I don't care if obito is Tobi, he is still Obito
qlory chapter 1 . 4/23/2014