Reviews for Of Wishes and Dreams
nayin17 chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
awwwww what a wonderful story and epilogue
DukeBrymin chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
I'd love to see a sequel of this one.
DukeBrymin chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
And I teared up over this chapter, too.
DukeBrymin chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
Awww, you made me get all teary-eye.
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Very sweet beginning.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 4 . 2/8/2008
what a nice story. well-written and fluffy sweet.

thanks for the read.
Daine chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Hello! I just read your fanfic, I really enjoyed it. . I love the idea of Harry and Ginny getting married... well.. yes *blushes* and I have always been a Ron/Hermionie shipper. Thanks for writing a Harry/Ginny fanfic that will end up happily, for once. . . my boyfriend is convinced they never do, but hes always reminded me of harry (and ive always reminded him of ginny, somehow) its oddly comforting that others besides me think things will work out in the end.. *smiles* well thanks for writing the fic, I really liked it.
hyper-swain chapter 4 . 8/29/2005
loved it!
Bloodless Ace chapter 4 . 8/28/2005
that was a great story.
Wanderer.247 chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Wytil chapter 4 . 10/15/2004
For your 'age' you write some of the mostfluffy fluff I have ever read. Shame you are not 8 or 10 years older or I would try to pair you up with the only singles in my family. My youngest son the politician/lawyer or my nephew the Vegas stagehand/Riverguide, but they are approaching the hardened batchelor stsge and I think they aren't interested in marriage anymore, shame the rest of the family is quite happy. Ah well, You wrote a 3 chapter HG fic a few years ago, could you e-mail it or post it somewhere. It is one where HG hasv sex right before the final battle and rather than returning Harry keeps chasing the DE's all over the world. Finally comes home after reading a book Ginny wrote only to find their son and Ginny in the backyard (The Burrow) making snowmen which his son destroys. Hope that is enough to remember it.

Send to 'Hothar ".

ChasingAfterADream chapter 4 . 5/6/2004
aww! that was so sweet that i cried. :) i LOVE this story. aren't you gonna tell us how ginny and harry got together at present time? damn, mrs. weasley is one smart woman. :) i love it!
Caderyn chapter 4 . 2/28/2004
Gee, this review is so... long overdue, but it's the thought that counts, right?
Wow! This fic is the exact definition of OBHWF and I just LOVE it. I love that you've made it believable and sweet. That part about his first christmas just made me want to cry. They were just so happy; didn't know what was comin'. But it also gave me this warm feeling in my stomach to think that once, Harry was so loved.
And the future christmas was just so wonderful to read. I'm not one for fluffy or sappy fic, but that just brought tears to my eyes. I like that you've given a twist to the regular OBHWF ships; especially pairing Angelina with George. It's just so believable. I'll be very happy indeed if this is what JKR has in store for us later on.
Great job. It's kinda like the sweet & warm version of 'The Christmas Carol' (I think that's what it's called. Y'know with Scrooge and the ghosts of christmas).
Titanic-HarryPotter-lvr chapter 4 . 2/21/2004
OMG! I love it! It s one of the best stories i have ever read, it is awsome. I never would have thought of writing a story like this, i really like it. Thanks.
bia chapter 4 . 2/7/2004