Reviews for Of Wishes and Dreams
wmlaw not signed in chapter 3 . 2/2/2002
No! No end! More more more. What took Ron so long? And who's Fred married to? I want more!
wmlaw not signed in chapter 2 . 2/2/2002
Ooh! It's almost like a Christmas Carole! Ooh! I loved this chapter. How sweet and sad at the same time. Poor Harry, to see what he had and then lost. You did a really good job portraying the happy family life he had before it all went bad.
wmlaw not signed in chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
Oh this is so beautiful. Poor Harry, I really feel for him. I love your portrayal of the Weasleys and how touched Harry was by their traditions. I can just see him struggling not to cry over the stocking. ::sniff::
SELMA chapter 3 . 2/2/2002
GREAT STORY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

R U GONNA WRITE SOME MORE?
Ciircee chapter 3 . 2/2/2002
Wonderful! Tell me there will be a chapter four! Oh, it's lovely! WHY isn't this at SQ?
Ciircee chapter 2 . 2/2/2002
Oh...Chapter two was so bittersweet. Lily and James were wonderful. Poor Harry! Poor everybody. *sniffle*
Ciircee chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
Aww...chapter one is so SWEET! Why isn't this living at the SugarQuill?
Widmayber chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
This is beautiful. I really liked it. I have read so much fanfiction, and this is one of the few I have liked. Your characters are really true to the books. Keep writing. It made me cry! That is really hard to do!
tabula rasa2 chapter 3 . 1/29/2002
The end? I should hope *not*! This is such a beautiful, bittersweet, warm-fuzzies-and-face-splitting-grins-inducing story, that had me hold back my tears more than once - you have to let us know what's gonna happen next! Please, pretty please with chocolate on top? :)
WN chapter 3 . 1/28/2002
I hope there will be more chapter
Budgiebird chapter 2 . 1/25/2002
This is really good, and I can't wait to see what happens next! (or read, whatever)
WN chapter 2 . 1/25/2002
I hope the next chapter will come very soon
Beccs chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
Very cute!
la2ur2a chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
Please continue! This is a very cute story! I wanna know if Harry gets his wish or not.
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4