Reviews for On The Edge
Rileycluver00 chapter 11 . 12/29/2015
please continue it is a good story
TigerDiva10 chapter 11 . 7/14/2012
itslikegravity chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
CHEATER!
itslikegravity chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I can't believe this doesn't have more reviews! I like it! I hope Rose will be OK!
I have probably said this before, but PLEASE can you check out my FF. I've got 10 chapters up, and I've only got 10 reviews :(.
Just keep writing, Just keep writing Ha, finding Nemo :)
NightAngel323 chapter 10 . 2/7/2011
hey does Bella comes back but as a angel to protect rosalie and the family and to be with edward or is she dead the whole way and i like the story
HONluver chapter 10 . 8/21/2010
i thnk tht bella sum how came bak to life and killed adam. i know this is probably rong but i do want bella to cum bak. btw, LUVED a rose by another name. REALLY GOOD! update soon plz!
lady-blue-eagle chapter 10 . 8/1/2010
Pls put up the next chapter soon!
Miss.CaitlinSophie chapter 10 . 4/9/2010
OMG! I WONNA KNOW WHO KILLED ARCHIE I MEAN ADAM! lol
FandangoDancer chapter 10 . 4/2/2010
Hey, I love your storys so much!

Will Bella be resurrected ?

Love,

Your Reader,

Megan x
gracey chapter 10 . 3/31/2010
i think Victoria and the Volturi
LittleLea05 chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
I knew he assaulted Esme...but Im glad that Adam is no longer...wonder who killed him...hmm maybe Victoria getting her revenge...who knows..guess we will find out next chapter...good job hun
claramadesouffles chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
Awh! Thank you! )

Great chapter! I loved all of it!

Was it Esme who killed Adam? Hm...

Can't wait to read more! D

~Jen
claramadesouffles chapter 9 . 3/28/2010
WOW. So much happened in this chapter, but I didn't get lost at all! Great job!

I absolutely loved the chapter! Best one yet! Update soon-you're an amazing author!
claramadesouffles chapter 8 . 3/28/2010
I don't know if I want you to ressurect Bella. Of course, If you have a really original/cool idea on how to do it, then go ahead and ressurect her! But... still... I don't know. I like where the plotline is going without Bellsy.

But whatever you do is fine with me! D
claramadesouffles chapter 7 . 3/28/2010