Reviews for Fantastic Mr Fox: The Masked Bandit
Lauren chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
That's chapter 1, right? So when's chapter 2?
Sicarius19 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Good stuff! Lol, like a chip off the ol' block I'd say ;)
Rookie70Penguin chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This story is great! I love it! Can't wait for another chapter!
Shathausser chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Awesome story, normally I would find some way to criticize this in some way but I like it to much to do that update ASAP
welcometofightclub chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Beautiful! like roald dahl is writing it. I really hope you update this, cause it's really good. I've been thinking about doing a Fanstastic Mr. Fox fan fic myself and this is the one that I think is going to inspire me to actually put forth the effort. (I'm a lazy teenager. lolz.)

anyways, keep up the good work, UPDATE, and I wish you the best of luck.

with many regards,

welcometofightclub.
ahomelessninja chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
For starters, just do some research. In fox years she'd be older than her father at age 9. Mr. Fox's father died at the age of 7 fox years, so he must have been old then. Thus concluding my criticism.
kristofferson chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
wow you are a profishnall i love your work
LaGiralda chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I just found this site because I'm working on a Fantastic Mr. Fox fanfic, too, and I hope there soon will be a real category for this movie.

Funnily enough, although my story is not going to be based on Mrs. Fox' pregnancy, I also expected her to have a daughter. I like the idea you develop in your story and the conflict you start outlining in the first chapter.

It's not always clear from whose perspective you are telling the story, and you might work a little bit on this. Also, Kristofferson calls Mrs. Fox once "Aunt Felicity" (which I believe to be logical), and then once "Mrs. Fox", which you should change to "Aunt Felicity" as well, I guess ...

I don't have anything else to say. It's really a promising beginning and I hope you will post some further chapters, because the idea is really interesting and I'm curious about the problems Noni will put her family and friends in.
Greendogg chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Nice to find a Fantastic Mr. Fox story there isn't a section for it in the book or movie categories.

Anyway I hope you continue this it's funny and interesting.
dogman15 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Not a bad start, really. It was moderately interesting to read. What I'd like to know is why there isn't a "Fantastic Mr. Fox" section under "Movies" yet. Your story appears to be the only one based on the film. Oh, I just got it! Most of the stories are under the "Book" heading. I forgot to check there. That's why they're not going to create the same title under Movies.

Anyway, you made a few spelling errors, and most of them are homophone (words that sound the same but are spelled differently) problems. For example, you used the word "tale" when "tail" was meant. There are also some grammar issues like "“What’s going on here,” Mr. Fox followed her into the room." I would write that as:

"What's going on here?" asked Mr. Fox as he followed her into the room.

Lastly, the writing style (especially at the beginning) seemed kind of shallow. You have room for improvement and there's the start of a good story here.
side-fish chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Not bad. I like this. Do keep it up and I'll tag along.

I'd also like to say, "it's about time." Was wondering when a Fantastic Mr. Fox fic would come up.