Reviews for Issues
RalitsaR chapter 7 . 8/6
This was great and I loved it! I'm happy that Sakura didn't die, but Ino ... that was sad as fuck ...
Happy Birthday to your beautiful child (even that this update was from february 2010), may he have many happy moments and be healthy as a horse! :D
And again I loved this story, thank you so much and Good Job!
koolkidSwaggy chapter 8 . 1/6
I cried so much its just so sad n I cant wait about the updates but frfr chapter 5 6 and 7 were so sad
Sasusakufan001 chapter 8 . 7/4/2014
This is honestly one of the best fan fictions I've ever read. It made me tear up a lot, and I gotta say, this is honestly better than the fault in our stars, and I mean it!
ninastylee chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
This amazing story deserves a sequel and more lovin'
oddshots chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
I love this story so much. It shows the real situations teens go through in hard times. Also, when will you begin the sequel? I am anticipating it greatly TragedyDawl!
FoamBanana chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
Oh my god! This was amazing! So sad, yet such happy ending!
cocoablossom chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
This was a great story. What kept me reading was that I wanted some sort of closure for all the characters, and I think you did well. Awesome job, and keep it up
SakuracentricIC chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
omg karin is dead.
I am not a Karin hater, but I couldn't help but laugh. She was a real pathetic and horrible person in this story.
Raffa PART II chapter 7 . 3/12/2012
u know what

i really love all your story

it makes my heart hurt too when i read it T_T
nia.94 chapter 8 . 2/1/2012
I have never cried at a fanfic before... This is one incredible story, my hat goes off to you ;)
Sasuke-likes-tomatoes chapter 8 . 1/1/2012
Just finished reading few of your to admit,you made me cry a few times.i just realised that you like to play around with karin's character so that she messes around with sasuke's you killed her in this one, basically,yeaaah most of your storys are tear jerkers.i really,REALLY cant wait for the im wondering who the happy one is?anyways, you updatr the fic.
FWolf23 chapter 8 . 11/12/2011
When will you put this one up? Please hurry!
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 8 . 9/20/2011

Shadow of the Fire chapter 8 . 9/20/2011
Then get it online soon, thank you

Looking forward to it
autumn4real chapter 8 . 9/20/2011
I'm in! Haha :P can't wait for sequel :)