Reviews for Outcast's Alley
gemini shawty chapter 1 . 11/22
this is so cool, is he like an incubus or something
Aselo chapter 5 . 11/12
I'm going to be so sad when I get to the end of this. It's so good
Ricee chapter 3 . 3/29
nope, sorry. kids suck. If you ever decide to rewrite this just drop the whole thing with the kid.
Ricee chapter 1 . 3/29
also. basilisk venom had that whole anti magic ability or whatever, would have certainly been forcefully stopped when he got bit
Ricee chapter 2 . 3/29
it's good, but kinda hollow. the whole lily cheated on James thing kinda sucks. if you pulled the "James was unable to have kids and got a friend to do it for him, or maybe he did a ritual to summon the devil to get her pregnant" or something similar would maybe work better.
SunPho3n1x chapter 16 . 3/18
I loved this story! Thank you for writing this!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 1 . 2/28
Lovely to reread. Couldn’t help myself from coming back to this.
kikistimi chapter 15 . 1/18
I absolutely loved reading this. Super original and fun, I'd love to read more, I was sad to see the next one isn't finished. This truly was beautiful.
BMS chapter 15 . 9/1/2021
Was an excellent story UNTIL you sent him back into canon events.
BMS chapter 8 . 9/1/2021
So you brought Harry here so Molly could yell at him?
Why?
The story was better when Harry was on his own w/ Mo. Different, and the worldbuilding was wonderful.
BMS chapter 7 . 9/1/2021
I was hoping Harry'd stay free instead of going back to prison. He'd been better off w/ the Court.
btw/
What happens when his charms run out of power?
BMS chapter 2 . 9/1/2021
God, I hope it's not Snape. Seriously overdone.
I like the world-building though.
BMS chapter 1 . 9/1/2021
Awesome start.
Nice bit w/ Vernon pointing out he was only 15.
Rossess20 chapter 8 . 7/26/2021
I love this story but I don't understand how he manages to feed Mo without it looking like a murder scene after. Babies are messy eaters he needs more than just a few towels lol!
abishasoans chapter 1 . 7/15/2021