Reviews for Outcast's Alley
I liked the whole story

Well written and fun

I think you need to have him forgive his mother
Or maybe that will come up later
RampagingDemon-Kun chapter 2 . 7/3
James is the only clutch adult here. Lily some ass for that and Harry's bio dad some ass for putting her in that situation. James the real MVP.
sasukesdoom chapter 16 . 6/17
:( sucks that the new book isn't done yet but oh well
teenwitch18 chapter 16 . 6/15
Awesome story! I actually started reading it when you were first posting it here on ffn, and I'm so glad I found it again! I'm super excited to start reading the next 'book' in the series!
D0 y0u even read br0 chapter 5 . 6/14
Awwwwhhh, the website with the picture from the book on fairies is disabled. Great story so far!
I think shit is now my new favorite curse word
MimiTaylor chapter 15 . 6/5
This is really a wonderful story. I'm so glad you are continuing it.
Are you trying to write effing? Becuse the f-ing is confusing
I LOOOOOVE this story so much! Overprotective harry is just so adorable :D
Wolvie26 chapter 16 . 4/5
love it! on my way now to read the next one! can't wait to see what all happens in it!
jadethetroll chapter 16 . 4/4
wow. really awesome!
LumenVulpis chapter 16 . 4/1
A good story :) ! But floppy when he came back with the Order ...
A Blood Rose chapter 1 . 3/24
I've been seeing a lot of negative reviews, but as someone who has read and reread this story I absolutely love it and everything you've done here.
Veysha chapter 15 . 3/19
Very interesting premise. I loved the creature Harry turned into and that he, in the end, was not afraid to show it in Hogwarts. A bit sad about how he reacted in regards to the royals, but also somewhat understandable as there really was a lot on his plate and it was rather interesting to see a hopelessly overwhelmed Harry.
Not very happy about the name change tbh, mostly because I myself don't like the name "Tobias" - and it does remind me too much of Snape's father. Which might be intentional as it could lead to rather funny scenes in the future, but... I personally am not a fan of name changes in the middle of the story, and I didn't really buy his random "I feel more like Tobias than Harry" despite only having used that name for a few days in the Leaky Cauldron, and not really with many people, so yeah.
Also no fan of the kid. I could have understood a small child, just a few years old, learning to talk and stuff, bringing a whole other set of responsibilities with it. A five months old baby is just drooling (which, by the way, sounds much better than "slime" which you kept using) and crying though, pretty much turned me off. Especially so as there won't be anything of interest happening with her until Harry is already out of school I assume. In the end I was skimming most Mo-heavy scenes then.
Still, besides these two points I rather liked the story, it was done somewhat realistically I assume and Harry didn't feel too out of character - he was rather frustrating in fifth year canon too after all.
A bit sad that this fic did not bring the parental reveal - though I believe that was done in the sequel? - and I would have loved to see the royals dealing with Umbridge after all (that was supposed to be the last plot hook, right? A bit sad to see this end before a solution there).
But who knows, perhaps you will come back to the sequel one day. I'd probably still read it.
good
1,201 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »