Reviews for Outcast's Alley
I'm not ofreakingkay chapter 13 . 1/3
Sometimes I feel like this story has a very deep and important moral to it: don't have kids while you're still in school. It gives copious amounts of stess. Duelly noted.
13RoniN13 chapter 3 . 12/5/2017
$2400!¿! People are going to have to get over the fact I have fangs before I shell out that much money
Chronic-Insomnia chapter 13 . 11/2/2017
The story was really interesting when he was alone in the alley just trying to figure things out.

Add in the politics, angst, and a big heaping bowl of depression and it's become a lot more tedious.
Fulminanz chapter 7 . 10/16/2017
Yeah... no... I'm out. This "Tobias" shit is just annoying.
SassySnowflake16 chapter 4 . 9/26/2017
omg harrys 15
FastTurtles410 chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
I really liked this story. It was original and easy to follow without being slow or boring. Great job!
rocelmamaril357 chapter 1 . 8/5/2017
good story! pls continue on writing..
rocelmamaril357 chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
is Severus harry's father?
BlackRyuji chapter 3 . 7/26/2017
Lol, "my whatness". Really awesome! This story makes me happy, thank you very much for writing it.
breakeven2007 chapter 15 . 7/21/2017
TOBIAS! You haven't informed them about everything! Okay, I really do love this story, but I wish Tobias would just give the Monarchs the necessary information. They don't know he's also the Boy-Who-Lived (technically) and that Voldemort would still be on his tail. Or, at least, that no one would be able to stop Voldemort even if old Voldy can't find him. Just explain that being pulled in different directions is screwing with your sense of honor. Like, who do you owe more? How can you be expected to juggle all of that? Besides, the Monarchs should know that information anyway.

However, great story. I'm excited for the rest.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 16 . 7/20/2017
Damn my curiosity! I'll read it I guess. Eventually...*shifty eyes*
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 15 . 7/20/2017
Oh my god this mess has/ is a series?! Dammit I gotta read it! But I don't wanna...but it's so interesting! But Harry is full of and surrounds himself with double standard bullshit. What to do, what to do?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 14 . 7/20/2017
Augh finally. Maybe now some proper shit will actually happen instead of the usual bull Harry has been allowing.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 13 . 7/20/2017
He's an idiot. That's what he is. Plain and simple. He's letting her do that cuz he has no proof? No fucking proof?! The same lack of proof he had on his hand that he ended up showing Snape? Or how about the actual device she put in his hand or the bloody paper he wrote on? This choice of his is beyond idiotic and letting himself be bullied by Snape is ridiculous. Him trying to keep you separate from your child is grounds for a fight if not a slaughter. If he has such an issue with you keeping your child near as you are allowed and have to do he can either suck it up, negate the detention, or give it to someone else to over see. Bunch of bullshit honestly. Why does he even want to be there?!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 12 . 7/20/2017
This is really starting to aggravate me but dammit is it well written! He gets a detention from Snape under false pretenses. Disrespect and disobedience? Snape was the one being rude and when Harry corrected him got an even bigger attitude. Harry was given permission by the headmaster to bring his child and informed that all teachers would have to deal with it. That would mean Snape already knows this. So because Harry didn't listen to him when he tries to usurp his own boss and failed he gives Harry a punishment. Fuckin seriously?! And then Umbridge gives him a week long detention over petty bullshit and his head of house claims nothing can be done? That's a bold faced lie! Plenty can be done. Like tossing out those over reaction detentions. Examining if they even hold since the teacher was in fact lying and as a teacher is supposed to be questioned. He better not put up with her bloodquil shit since his new instincts definitely shouldn't allow it. I fucking swear it's just one bit of bullshit after the other! And why the fuck would he agree to be the only hufflepuff in some slytherin and gryffindor classes? He KNOWS first hand how hostile the two houses are but he agrees just cuz Dumbledore wants him to? Gtfo here with that shit. The hat says he's more cautious and thinks more for the baby's betterment...I can't fucking tell. He's doing and allowing this shit to happen when he really shouldn't. I dunno maybe I'm expecting too much for Harry to actually think objectively on what he knows to avoid shit.
1,182 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »