Reviews for Outcast's Alley
Squarekiddo chapter 2 . 7/12
Dropping it im afraid, The Father thing irks me something incredible, not that I care much for James, dont like him to be honest, but the fact that you hang it over our heads were we cant reach it irks me, especially when it would fit if its Snape, and that dude make me dislike it even more, and im just going to freaking lose it if I contiune this story hoping ' Hey maybe its not Snape, never know right? ' and then it IS, that would seriously make into a child pouting the day away.
Cant take the risk im afraid.
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 1 . 7/5
It would be nice if you had put that this is just the first story in a series in the summary especially since part two seems to be abandoned.
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 2 . 5/27
Dear RhiannanT

I Am a huge fan of Outcast's Alley and it's sequel and I was very disappointed when You gave up writing them. So I was wondering if I could re-write Outcast's Alley and then make my own take on the sequel. I have quite a few ideas on where I'd like to take this story but it dose meen changing a few things in the orangel story. If you agree to my offer the you don't have to worry I will give you full credit.
HidingRoundTheCorner chapter 15 . 5/19
I love this story. I have never before been able to stand it when Harry changes name, because it is a jagged and irrational change, but the... eloquence with which you managed it, I didn't realise for a chapter (I had to go back to check) that it had been done. I noticed it, certainly but I didn't realise it fully. And finally, a story where Harry isn't put into Gryffindor or Slytherin! I absolutely adore you!
BlueOrchid2 chapter 3 . 4/29
ahaahaha loved the ending of the chapter! as if Harry wasn't confused enough before!
Inkcoat chapter 2 . 4/1
Harry is behaving like a rotten spoiled kid - whats with those self-pity, winning attitude. Lily's letter is also unrealistic : she couldn't have known she will die to prepare it beforehand. The characters seem really shallow, or maybe its just not my cup of tea.
Uncertain Shifter chapter 15 . 3/7
I love this and I'm really looking forward to reading the next book!
THAT. WAS. AMAZING. HOLY FUCKTURDS... AMAZINGGG I CANT EXPLAIN THR DRAMA AND THE HAPPINESS I FELT THROUGHOUT THIS BOOK! THE EMOTIONS ARE RUNNING WILD GUYS ITS TOO INTENSE
andnobodysmokes chapter 16 . 1/12
Really enjoyed this story, especially the early chapters about Harry's transformation. Do you have any plans to continue the next book?
FightsWithBears chapter 13 . 12/21/2014
I hope they just
pop in the windows like ninjas and go 'you hurt the heir' and fly out with her
never to be seen again
woOoOoOoOoOOOooooo
FightsWithBears chapter 11 . 12/21/2014
Snaaaaape
Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaape
Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape
ColdFang chapter 15 . 12/17/2014
Very Nice Story. I'm very much looking forward to reading the sequel. :)
njkjkj chapter 15 . 11/28/2014
great story, thanks. can;t wait for more
Daddymoopoo chapter 15 . 11/10/2014
Very nice. We'll written with a story that I have not seen before. It's always nice to view new ideas and this was one of the best. One problem that I saw, and that I see most other making is that I think that beauxbatons is an all girls school. I am not totally sure but when the people showed up for the triwizard tournament they were all girls. Anyway, I hope that the sequels are up soon. Good luck on any and all future fanfics.
Griffin Raven chapter 16 . 11/5/2014
Somehow I just love the notion of Lucius Malfoy being the Elven diplomate wanting to aplogise to Tobias, the Unseelie Heir. Wonder if this would alter things in regards to Lucius being a death eater - and old Voldemort's obsession with wanting the Tobias glamoured as "Harry Potter" dead?

I just love all of the information about the People and the Unseelie Court and how they all interact with each other. So just what is the deal with Severus's behaviour towards Tobias? Funny how Tobias choose Severus's father's name (if it was his name like in the canon-books). Did wonder if Severus was the person that got Lily pregnant? If so it must have been very hard to learn that she betrayed him like that to hide his child and heir from him?

It will be interesting to see if Tobias, can manage to strike a balance that will give him a decent free life but also protect/care for Mo, but also the duties of the heir of Unseelie Court? Will this bring the Unseelie court to bear against \voldemort - if they are told that Voldemort wants the former "Harry Potter" dead?
1,090 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »