Reviews for Outcast's Alley
jebcekkek chapter 2 . 12h
your husband fightin in war(for you too)and you cheate him wis creature another race...whore
Rairi Valelira chapter 11 . 10/20
Harry is a stubborn and selfish prick... it is really starting to piss me off now. Just let anyone else suffer as long as what he wants is cared for.

It isnt even happiness he wants. From the way its written it is obvious its just control he cares for. Its setting him up to be a right bastard... no pun intended...
Rairi Valelira chapter 3 . 10/20
Oh.. I shoulda seen that coming at the end
Rairi Valelira chapter 2 . 10/20
Praise to chocolate
Yes, he should get a tattoo of a big big lightning bult on the back of his hand.
MattBlack chapter 7 . 9/9
Who obliviated Harry about St Mungos? He KNOWS that's where Lockhart is...
Detsella Morningdew chapter 16 . 9/4
For a story in which I don't particularly care for the transformation involved, you wrote it so damn well that I have been hooked the entire time.

It's unfortunate that the second book seems to be on a quite long hiatus, or possibly even permanently abandoned, but this was a good story. (And I'm rather used to having to deal with partial stories, being a long time fan of fanfiction in general.)
Detsella Morningdew chapter 3 . 9/4
I would like to mention that while fantasy authors tend to have a rather good instinct for pricing with made-up currencies to make them self-consistent, they are usually *awful* with actual exchange rates.

Just look at the official Naruto "ryo" exchange rate. It's just as nonsensical.

(Based on the pricing, and how people tend to react to money amounts in the books, 1 Galleon is certainly more than 10 USD. $70 for a wand? I highly doubt that the Weasleys would not be able to afford one for Ron in that case, especially given the poor condition of the wand he used. Money is tight for them, but if they can afford to feed their family with little difficulty, $70 would be small enough for them to stretch things. Unless the real reason the Weasleys are so poor is due to poor budgeting skills and the mindset that they are poor.

I'm not going to go calculating stuff right now, since it would take a few hours or research, and I've never had the occasion to seriously try, but I do have to say that that exchange rate doesn't quite make sense. I don't mind if you continue to use that rate, though.)
vampdreams chapter 16 . 8/24
Oh this was absolutely brilliant!
I have loved everything about it
Your plot, creatures, courts, OCs and adorable baby Mo
I would have loved to see more, but since your sequel has not been updated for 4 years now, dunno if that'll be happening
But I have adored everything you've written
So thanks for sharing, and looking forward if you ever get back to it :)
blackesparrow chapter 4 . 7/18
Lmao
goldenzingy46 chapter 16 . 7/17
This was good!
Accio Allsorts chapter 13 . 6/29
Oh, this is going to be good.
Accio Allsorts chapter 11 . 6/29
Just realised, Umbridge is gonna razz him so hard. I can't wait to see the flour of how she treats the Useelie Heir.
Accio Allsorts chapter 9 . 6/29