Reviews for Outcast's Alley
TouchDouche chapter 3 . 10/31
The heir to the Unseelie throne, Harry!
SassySnowflake16 chapter 3 . 10/28
the biggest joke in Potter history IM A WHAT
SassySnowflake16 chapter 6 . 9/27
really harry batard
SassySnowflake16 chapter 5 . 9/27
i but slmost screamed half blood promincr
SassySnowflake16 chapter 3 . 9/27
your a highness harry
CharlotteMShadows chapter 12 . 9/19
He wouldn't need a special card that said he'd take classes with the Gryffs and Slys because they couldn't be taking the same class at the same time. There's only one teacher for that subject so they can't take the same class in the same hour.
Lord Barinthus chapter 15 . 9/14
I like the concept of Unseelie!Harry, but feel like you did this story a grave injustice by making him an idiot, as well as by considering a timespan of roughly 2 months of non-action a "book".
Lord Barinthus chapter 13 . 9/14
Dear God, this Harry is an absolute moron.
Lord Barinthus chapter 12 . 9/14
You HAVE heard of a silencing charm, right? As in, the same charm that would keep Mo from disturbing classes?
Lord Barinthus chapter 8 . 9/14
I'm glad it came out to the Order because he was an idiot for thinking the charade would work. And nobody (once they knew Tobias was Harry) was suspicious that he's grown TEN INCHES and his hair was several feet longer than when they'd seen him just a few months before?
Lord Barinthus chapter 7 . 9/14
I love all of the People/Court-related drama/info, but absolutely HATE the entire concept of Harry/Tobias going to Hogwarts and starting all over. It'd be much more interesting if he went to the She-Court first and then either abandoned Hogwarts or went to Hogwarts as the Prince.

Sometimes Harry is so frick'n stupid.
Lord Barinthus chapter 2 . 9/14
I would have MUCH preferred these changes came about because Lily had a hidden heritage, rather than her cheating on James with effing SNAPE! I honestly enjoy Severitus now and then, but in this context, that his creature inheritance is from Snape, is so disappointing!
Valiryo chapter 4 . 8/23
Ugh, yeah I can't keep reading this. This Harry is such a petulant child! If he's this way now then it's a wonder his friends didn't just abandon him when he was younger, it must have been terrible putting up with his victim mentality..
Harlot needed to just reach over and give him a smack on the face for his whining.
thanks for the warning, no way in hell am ireading something with something as disgusting and just fucking vile as CP in it.
Calmzone1 chapter 15 . 6/23
totally awesome story! glad I stumbled across it
1,141 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »