Reviews for Outcast's Alley
WereWolfKingXx chapter 10 . 3/16
he has wings... surely he can fly? eewwwww Hufflepuff...
hplemonpersona chapter 1 . 3/16
Rhino109 I immediately thought Snape too. The wings are like furry leather from what I've gathered.
The true is in Wizarding history there have been villains in every house other than hufflpuff
Amalthia chapter 15 . 2/10
I had a great time reading your story!
Rhino109 chapter 2 . 2/7
Snape XD Has to be. Broken-like nose, black hair, tight jaw, and the bat wings is just hilarious, seriously. If its snape ill curl over right in my bed,I swear.
Rhino109 chapter 2 . 2/7
So what about Voldie? I mean... he was resurrected with Harry's blood, does that mean he's gonna sprout wings too?
Rhino109 chapter 1 . 2/7
Can you decide if the wings are feathered our leathery please?
A-Ravenclaw-Demigoddess chapter 15 . 1/30
loved the story 333333333
LynnLafayette chapter 11 . 1/26
I love Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail! Great movie great quote. Now let's see if I can find a Princess Bride quote, making this book complete.
Broken Summer chapter 16 . 1/22
This is the 4th time I have read through this story, and I am still in love with it. I was quite sad when I read you were abandoning the series a year or so ago, and it took me a while to accept it - and (somewhat) succeeded by reading through some of your other work. I am incredibly excited to see you writing more of The Bastard Prince and await eagerly for more chapters! All the best to you!
Sternenstaub28 chapter 16 . 12/31/2016
I know this stoy is a few years old already but I still wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it so far. When I started reading I was not expecting much and was just curious whether this would be another Harry is a vampire/veela fic (not that I dont like those) but your story captured me a lot more than I expected and I really like the interactions with Mo and the way Harry found to himself and learned to accept his body and heritage.
ripper34 chapter 16 . 12/14/2016
Good story
Jamr chapter 13 . 12/12/2016
potter sure is a wuss in this story
TouchDouche chapter 3 . 10/31/2016
The heir to the Unseelie throne, Harry!
SassySnowflake16 chapter 3 . 10/28/2016