Reviews for Outcast's Alley
HidingRoundTheCorner chapter 15 . 5/19
I love this story. I have never before been able to stand it when Harry changes name, because it is a jagged and irrational change, but the... eloquence with which you managed it, I didn't realise for a chapter (I had to go back to check) that it had been done. I noticed it, certainly but I didn't realise it fully. And finally, a story where Harry isn't put into Gryffindor or Slytherin! I absolutely adore you!
BlueOrchid2 chapter 3 . 4/29
ahaahaha loved the ending of the chapter! as if Harry wasn't confused enough before!
Inkcoat chapter 2 . 4/1
Harry is behaving like a rotten spoiled kid - whats with those self-pity, winning attitude. Lily's letter is also unrealistic : she couldn't have known she will die to prepare it beforehand. The characters seem really shallow, or maybe its just not my cup of tea.
Uncertain Shifter chapter 15 . 3/7
I love this and I'm really looking forward to reading the next book!
THAT. WAS. AMAZING. HOLY FUCKTURDS... AMAZINGGG I CANT EXPLAIN THR DRAMA AND THE HAPPINESS I FELT THROUGHOUT THIS BOOK! THE EMOTIONS ARE RUNNING WILD GUYS ITS TOO INTENSE
andnobodysmokes chapter 16 . 1/12
Really enjoyed this story, especially the early chapters about Harry's transformation. Do you have any plans to continue the next book?
FightsWithBears chapter 13 . 12/21/2014
I hope they just
pop in the windows like ninjas and go 'you hurt the heir' and fly out with her
never to be seen again
woOoOoOoOoOOOooooo
FightsWithBears chapter 11 . 12/21/2014
Snaaaaape
Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaape
Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape
ColdFang chapter 15 . 12/17/2014
Very Nice Story. I'm very much looking forward to reading the sequel. :)
njkjkj chapter 15 . 11/28/2014
great story, thanks. can;t wait for more
Daddymoopoo chapter 15 . 11/10/2014
Very nice. We'll written with a story that I have not seen before. It's always nice to view new ideas and this was one of the best. One problem that I saw, and that I see most other making is that I think that beauxbatons is an all girls school. I am not totally sure but when the people showed up for the triwizard tournament they were all girls. Anyway, I hope that the sequels are up soon. Good luck on any and all future fanfics.
Griffin Raven chapter 16 . 11/5/2014
Somehow I just love the notion of Lucius Malfoy being the Elven diplomate wanting to aplogise to Tobias, the Unseelie Heir. Wonder if this would alter things in regards to Lucius being a death eater - and old Voldemort's obsession with wanting the Tobias glamoured as "Harry Potter" dead?

I just love all of the information about the People and the Unseelie Court and how they all interact with each other. So just what is the deal with Severus's behaviour towards Tobias? Funny how Tobias choose Severus's father's name (if it was his name like in the canon-books). Did wonder if Severus was the person that got Lily pregnant? If so it must have been very hard to learn that she betrayed him like that to hide his child and heir from him?

It will be interesting to see if Tobias, can manage to strike a balance that will give him a decent free life but also protect/care for Mo, but also the duties of the heir of Unseelie Court? Will this bring the Unseelie court to bear against \voldemort - if they are told that Voldemort wants the former "Harry Potter" dead?
Griffin Raven chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
I guess all that Harry needs right now, is simply time to get use to being not only People/Sidhe along with not being James Potter's biological son is enough to be going on with. Without adding all the issues of being the heir/prince to unseelie court, along with baby Mo. So I'm not surprised that Harry wants to free from everyone until he get's his "head-on straight", so to speak. I mean Harry's making the best decision's he can with the information that he has, along with the fact that he's only 15yrs old! I guess that Harry's has making "trusting issues", as a result of his upbringing at the Dursley's? I can help but wonder if any of the Order, Dumbledore etc., even tried to find out exactly why Harry left the Dursley's? Since Harry, didn't so much leave as was ordered to by them? Bet some of the Order (like Snape), probably think that Harry's rebelling or simply behaving irresponsible like a spoilt child! Which is the last think that Harry's doing, he simply doing what he's always done, looking after himself - because no one's ever taken care of him!
Griffin Raven chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
If Harry's not truly "Harry Potter", then perhaps he's also not the "boy-who-lived" and thus not responsible for the defeat of Voldemort? Also if Harry looks significantly different, then perhaps he can finally get a measure of anominity from the expectations of everyone, including Dumbledore, the Order? Perhaps Harry can finally be himself, or at the very least discover just who he is - since he's not truly Harry Potter?

Since Harry wasn't James Potter's biological child, he must have not only changed/hidden his true parentage but also must have adopted the boy - otherwise how else would Harry have inherited the Potter family wealth? I think that Harry, has every right to feel a sense of being cheated by both Potter's actions towards his birth. Also I do think it was morally wrong for Lily aided by James to hide the parentage of Harry, from his true biological father - essentially sort of a thief of an heir? Can't wait to learn more about Harry's species, but also just who his father truly is - how this father would react if he did/or does learn of Harry's existence and that Lily hid the truth from him aided by James Potter?

More importantly just how will Harry's friends, his peers, Hogwarts staff, Dumbledore, the Order - learn that the Dursley's threw Harry out of his home - or about him changing in appearance?
Skyray chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
Silly Harry, moving inns to "hide" is like going to the house next door. Realistically, they will search the "neighborhood" and find him within the day they arrive lol (and if not... well I'll be shocked & confused at their ineptitude)

It's a good thing he has new instincts of his species to care for the child or he'd have had a mental breakdown already lol
1,087 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »