Reviews for Time Turns Elastic
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 5/14
Very sad and a load off my mind. Why? Because I've had it up to my eyeteeth with parents, friends, coworkers walking in unannounced, even going upstairs (because we were worried when you didn't answer the door) and finding the two boys/men having sex. Dad will probably never come around, hopefully mom will continue being supportive. This story, absent the exact details, happens to frequently in the gay community. Parents rejecting their gay child, teen suicide, homelessness. Very sad.
jasam19 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
WOW! Totally LOVED this. Would really like to see it as a full length fic. We really need more Slash writers. Hope you decide to write more. I'm currently reading your other fic The Hood (which is how I found this) & I'm totally loving it as well. Hope you continue to bring us more great Twi fanfic. Thanks!
simba5waldo5 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Oh how awful. Im not gay, but my boyfriends mom caught me having sex with her son and it was awful. I hope ur parents still talk to u. I hope jasper realizes edwrd just has to wrap his head around the situation. Bless ur heart. Hopefully u and ur parents are on good terms. U are very talented in ur writing u sucked me in amd couldnt stop reading if I had wante to. Great job! Melisssa
caseytabwizz chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I loved it! It was so good! Great job! Keep writing!
Twink423 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Wow! What a great prompt and I live how you created a little angst o/s with it. So much emotion and heartache in just that small bit. So great! :-)
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
That was so sad. I know it's true, but I wish people were not treated differently for who they love.

I had to blink away tears of a young, ill Edward, just going to heat his drink & instead hearing what his father was probably going to think of him. (*watery chuckle* I'm feeling slightly emo at the moment & can't stop the tears really falling now, although I'm finding it slightly humourous at the si I'm probably presenting)

Bella was an angel. What a sweetheart to be so supportive & even encouraging of him. I'm glad he had her!

Jasper seemed like a good guy too. Hopefully he'll realise that it wasn't Edward rejecting him, he just needs to absorb it all first.

A real FML if ever there was one!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
That's just so sad, but it's a great story.
Britt01 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Oh, shit. Now THAT is an FML - you could just *see* it happening, and couldn't stop it in time (the reader, I mean). Perfect.
MeiSun chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Sweet and sad and all too common.

Well written - thank you. :)
teleshawna chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Poor Edward. I enjoyed your story. Thank you!
dtav chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Awesome one-shot! Way to rock the FML prompt.
isacz chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
love it!
AltheaJams chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Hi, I saw the title of this o/s and fo reals did a double take.

Given the slight chance that someone else in this fandom shares in the Phish love, I was compelled to check out your profile. I saw your playlists (am I coming across as a stalker yet?) and discovered that you might be my music-twin. (and there it is)

Just in case I'm totally off base - I'm crushing on you because the title of this story is the name of a Phish song.

I also dug your story and can't wait to see what people come up with for the FML contest!

- Althea
PerfectlyPersuasive chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Great job, lady! You know I would love to see how this turns out. You could consider turning this into a MC story... js.

Ok... poor Edward. I hate that he feels so scorned, I suppose, by his parents. I can't stand that's it's 2010 and people are STILL so close minded. I think you handled your subject well, though, and I'm looking forward to participating in your contest!
ehee chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Awesome story Yoga! This promises to be an awesome contest as well. Thanks for this great start-up! I'm so embarrassed for Edward and Jasper right now it's unbelievable!