Reviews for Time Turns Elastic
jasam19 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
WOW! Totally LOVED this. Would really like to see it as a full length fic. We really need more Slash writers. Hope you decide to write more. I'm currently reading your other fic The Hood (which is how I found this) & I'm totally loving it as well. Hope you continue to bring us more great Twi fanfic. Thanks!
simba5waldo5 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Oh how awful. Im not gay, but my boyfriends mom caught me having sex with her son and it was awful. I hope ur parents still talk to u. I hope jasper realizes edwrd just has to wrap his head around the situation. Bless ur heart. Hopefully u and ur parents are on good terms. U are very talented in ur writing u sucked me in amd couldnt stop reading if I had wante to. Great job! Melisssa
caseytabwizz chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I loved it! It was so good! Great job! Keep writing!
Twink423 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Wow! What a great prompt and I live how you created a little angst o/s with it. So much emotion and heartache in just that small bit. So great! :-)
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
That was so sad. I know it's true, but I wish people were not treated differently for who they love.

I had to blink away tears of a young, ill Edward, just going to heat his drink & instead hearing what his father was probably going to think of him. (*watery chuckle* I'm feeling slightly emo at the moment & can't stop the tears really falling now, although I'm finding it slightly humourous at the si I'm probably presenting)

Bella was an angel. What a sweetheart to be so supportive & even encouraging of him. I'm glad he had her!

Jasper seemed like a good guy too. Hopefully he'll realise that it wasn't Edward rejecting him, he just needs to absorb it all first.

A real FML if ever there was one!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
That's just so sad, but it's a great story.
Britt01 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Oh, shit. Now THAT is an FML - you could just *see* it happening, and couldn't stop it in time (the reader, I mean). Perfect.
MeiSun chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Sweet and sad and all too common.

Well written - thank you. :)
teleshawna chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Poor Edward. I enjoyed your story. Thank you!
dtav chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Awesome one-shot! Way to rock the FML prompt.
isacz chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
love it!
AltheaJams chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Hi, I saw the title of this o/s and fo reals did a double take.

Given the slight chance that someone else in this fandom shares in the Phish love, I was compelled to check out your profile. I saw your playlists (am I coming across as a stalker yet?) and discovered that you might be my music-twin. (and there it is)

Just in case I'm totally off base - I'm crushing on you because the title of this story is the name of a Phish song.

I also dug your story and can't wait to see what people come up with for the FML contest!

- Althea
PerfectlyPersuasive chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Great job, lady! You know I would love to see how this turns out. You could consider turning this into a MC story... js.

Ok... poor Edward. I hate that he feels so scorned, I suppose, by his parents. I can't stand that's it's 2010 and people are STILL so close minded. I think you handled your subject well, though, and I'm looking forward to participating in your contest!
ehee chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Awesome story Yoga! This promises to be an awesome contest as well. Thanks for this great start-up! I'm so embarrassed for Edward and Jasper right now it's unbelievable!
sessahhh chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I didn't realize this was just a sample for the FML contest and not an entry.

I really did enjoy this one. It was really funny (and just a little bit sad at the end). I hope you choose to continue the story after the contest is over.