Reviews for Forever
Annasensei chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
It's short but surprisingly powerful... made me cry T.T
Cattiechaos chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Yay angst! *chants* We love angst! We love angst!

Er...ignore that. I like how it was short and to the point. Angst can be exploited in so many ways but short angst is nice too :3
KayosHybrid chapter 1 . 1/1/2010

I always imagined Germany would try and say something comforting and warming to someone in distress, even in death, but OMFG it still suits him that he'd say something so weary and bitter and horrible and tragic! And he was probably just trying to be funny but it just doesn't suit him!

-joins Italy sobbing over his body-

Man I now am like BOUND to go read the other one, it sounds horrible and I hate character death but UGH I think I'm masochistic for favouritecharacterdeath too. UGHsostupid. /sob
Kitsune Nya chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Damn. I shouldn't have listened to that song while I was reading. I'm crying now. And I'll cry whenever I hear that song now D:

Aside from that, this was beautiful :) You captured the scene very well and you managed to make me cry. Well done, keep it up :D

Love Kitsune Nya~
cardboard boxes chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
jeezus christ. my heart just broke.

...nevertheless, that was fantastic.
TheKnownWorld chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
*weeps uncontrollably* S-so sad...but very beautiful, too. You captured the scene very's hard to find a really well written chara death fic, but you really have a way with words! *blubbers*