Reviews for The Wonderful World Of Disney
Lion King plz?
hearts a heavy burden x chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
awesome story. Update please! I want to read more
the purple napkin chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Love it! One question, though. Why is Belle so selfish and terrible and spoiled? She's too awesome to be mean like that! If anything, (this is my opinion, sorry if it offends you) I think Snow White would be like that. She's never been my favorite princess. Go
ViCtOrIoUsGaL41822 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
OMG that was one of the funniest things I have ever read!:D hahahaha you have to continue!
FeralsRock chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Please put in more Maleficent. She is my FAVORITE Disney villian of all time and hope you'll put more of her in it. She is VERY pretty, even if she is EVIL.

P.S. - Try to encorperate her in costumes OTHER than her classic robes and head-dress. Like a long nightgown, or something better for sports. It would be a cool idea if you had the Villians and Heros go against eachother in a relay race.

THX! X3
MadAsAHatter27 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Loving this story, please update soon!
megawoman 5210 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Is there a future section? And do the characters from Meet the Robinsons and Wall.E live there? If so, please include them in the next chapter.
Pliffy chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
LOL the to only things I got a problem with is sometimes I feel like you attaching some characters(Ariel and Elizabeth one time Belle) and I don't do slash AT ALL now can you please put in the lion king?

p.s:I really want a scene of factor meeting the villainous

note:maybe how the story ends everything goes in to a happy note showing the disney characters really do care for them
Mandirigma chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
More please
Pheobe Floros chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
i like this! i always enjoy when all of the disney charactors come together, and have been thinking about writing something like that. good job! looking forward to more

PF
the Last Flowerchild chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Thanks for the review. I'm really glad that you like the story and yes, they will be in for a very big suprise indeed...who knows, they may actually learn something from Tiana and Naveen...
shironamikane chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I really like this story. All those characters will be in for a surprise when they learn how different Tiana, Naveen and everyone else are. For one, she's got an animal friend who isn't 'cute', Louie, and a hilarious husband. Plus the two of them wear actual wedding rings.

I'm sure Dr. Facilier will get along well with the villains too. He's so creepy, yet hilarious! :) Hope you update soon!