Reviews for We Are Always Searching
Adwoax3 chapter 13 . 7/31/2012
Updaate!
Kaze and Kiba chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
I like how you described his eyes as bottomless, onyx mirrors. So romantic, wow.

It's fun to see a sweet Sasuke.

Thanks for the story.

Kaze and Kiba chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
Aww, poor Sasuke-kun, I hope he finds some healing from his friends.

Oh, man is that old spice commercial funny!
Kaze and Kiba chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Do I get a vote too? Yes, Karin must go, ahaha. That was funny.

Did Sakura find that book in Madara's mind or in one of the hideouts? I don't know why but I couldn't tell because I thought they were like traveling in madara's head or something in ch 1 and hadn't come out yet. Hmm, curious.

Love the Karin bashing, hehe.

Kaze and Kiba chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
oh, I wonder if she'll try and save him or capture him or something. Good story. Keep it up.

xFlipJamsx chapter 13 . 3/13/2011
please update the story. i would like to know what happens.
Bonnie and Clyde fan 9-22-11 chapter 13 . 12/20/2010
I hope you update this soon
Crystaluvy chapter 13 . 11/28/2010
I really liked it. Takeo..? Well, update again soon,ok? Thanx.
Sakura's Unicorn chapter 12 . 11/27/2010
Sasuke really has changed if he can still have pity for Karin considering she was trying to kill Sakura. I think that's a nice touch, Apple. Hmm...that snake got away again. I'm sure he's going to come back to haunt them again. Nice that Sasuke helps Sakura find her inner strength to enable her to fight the poison. Excellent job, Apple. Looking foward to the next chapter.
Sakura's Unicorn chapter 11 . 11/27/2010
Oh, so much awesomeness, Apple! I don't even know where to start! Karin and Kabuto! What a pairing of evil...both out to get Sasuke...for completely different reasons. Can't wait to read the next chapter where they fight! And Sasuke and Sakura kissing...oh mah gawd. That was so sweet and hot! Excellent job.

OK. Going to read the next chapter. Be right back...
Crystaluvy chapter 12 . 11/25/2010
EEEEEEEE... So fricking sweet. I love! Phew, sakura is better. I know ur updates r way faster so plz continue like that! Thanx.. :D
CrookshanksisaNinja chapter 12 . 11/24/2010
ZOMG that was SO CUTE! I LOVED IT! I CAN'T WAIT to read the rest! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
mistressinwaiting chapter 12 . 11/24/2010
whoa... dramatic!
simplyfierceandfearlessMiharu chapter 12 . 11/24/2010
Update! :)
Kaydreams chapter 11 . 11/7/2010
Well if Sasuke does fight that still leaves Sakura open for attack... I can't wait to see what will happen next!