Reviews for Illuminate
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 3/28
LOL! Full rejuvenation indeed! More guest appearances: Descartes, Alexander. . . You are well read indeed. Of course you are! You are such a deeply thoughtful writer, you'd better be well-read or else you are an impossible natural at this critical thinking thing.
Doni chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I can see where this Jim would feel as though he got the short end of the stick. Very touching.
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Angsty, but really satisfying. I loved reading this. It is a good self-reflection on Jim and it does bring up a nice start for a legendary partnership.
roswellwbfan chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Sweet story, and a sequel would not be amiss.
Leo6656 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
That was fantastic and i would love to see another chapter for this.
Narnialover chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I just want to start off by saying kudos for the Albatross comment! Just read that in English class haha. And being the nerd I am, I'm loving all the historical references and such like Alexander and Cogito, ergo sum :D I love the way you actually analyzed their relationships and how the knowledge of other alternate universes had affected them! This was wonderfully well done!
DarkHuntress01 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
i really love your work - once again, a beautifully written oneshot. i found it very touching and insightful.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
wow that was epic i loved it great job getting into Jim's head i can soo see this