Reviews for Runaway Bella
desiblevins101 chapter 22 . 7/9/2014
Please update! And soon. Please!ยก!
k chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
seattle grace... greys fan?
ardana chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Please come back and finish this amazing story. I keep rereading what is already written, but it isn't enough.
Sarahlovestwilightmorethanlife chapter 12 . 1/19/2013
Is there ever going to be anymore? I love this fanfic so much, and I wanna read more!
Natalie chapter 22 . 11/17/2012
Hi. This story is absolutely amazing. And for what you made a note of for this chapter i dont think bella overreacted too much it would be right to act like that for her previous expereince when edward left her it would be natural. Anyway i really do want to keep reading this story but you havent updated in 2 years :(

Please update again please :)
BeyondSanity12 chapter 22 . 1/8/2012
I'd just like to say that WOW! this story is amazing! It's been a long time since I've read a decent story of this genre on this site, and this one just might be one of my all-time favorites. I had to stop halfway through last night to go to bed, but I couldn't stop thinking about it! The plotline is wonderful and you've portrayed the characters perfectly. When I read the summary, I just clicked to find a story to pass the time with, but I got so much more! I'm rather disappointed that you haven't updated in over a year. It seems that the chances of you updating again are slim, but I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope you get the chance to finish this story.
MusicMuse98 chapter 22 . 6/25/2011
Are you going to finish this story? Please do. I'd love to find out the result.
twirob chapter 22 . 6/2/2011
cool twist to the story its been a while since you updated still having writers block?
Oona4 chapter 22 . 5/10/2011
Please say you are going to finish this story, it's so good?
Blue-eyed baby123 chapter 22 . 2/16/2011
Omg omg omg OMG! I LOVE this storrryyy! Aaaw edward so sweet! Aaaah! Please please please CONTINUE! Aaaah i love it! Aaaah and edward! Haha sorry great job though update sooon(:
OnceAWildcatAlwaysAWildcat chapter 22 . 1/26/2011
Please please please please please update!
calli chapter 22 . 1/16/2011
I love this story! It is amazing,awsome,and the best story I have ever read!Please do not stop!Make a sqeale!
GreenEyesLover04 chapter 22 . 12/17/2010
are you still writing?
shouldbeworking chapter 22 . 9/27/2010
OMg I loved this chapter! I will be sad to see this story end!
DrawnToTheNight chapter 22 . 9/26/2010
omg this story is amazing

anywho so glade i found it. and your writing it :P

keep writing