Reviews for I, Francis
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
My gosh, your work has gotten so good, especially since your Invader ZIM days. you should post one of your old fics just for old times sake, to see how far you've come. You could always put it up as a google document or something.
Illusion of the Mirror chapter 2 . 1/5/2011

So, please, continue this wonderful bit of fiction. It would be tragic if the story ended here.
Little-Madman-of-my-house chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
THIS IS AMAZING! is my response
Little-Madman-of-my-house chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
WOW! is my response
Donna chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
OMG you have to finish this story!:) Loved every bit of it:) I'm not entirely sure what to critique on, I'm not exactly skilled at writing, but your story got me so engrossed and when I realized there were only 2 chapters, I literally screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!". So yeah:) Great job!:D
creepbox chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I love the way you write it. It is absolutely how I picture Francis and how he would tell the story. I always try to find Francis and Zoey stories that compare to yours but am always disappointed. I can't WAIT for the next update. Please let it be soon!
Jess chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
Oh my, is there any hope that this will ever be updated again? I love what you have here, but I crave more...! Your Francis is very awesome, and well written; I'd like to see where his relationship with Zoey goes. Please, please post more...!
kaitlynvoncat chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
I rather enjoyed it. I'm not a huge fan of first person in general, but this didn't bother me very much.

There were a lot of comma splices that were kind of throwing me off though. Too many pauses where there should not have been and what not. If you continue writing, I would suggest looking into where and how to use commas properly in your writing simply so that it all flows better and helps you grow as a writer. :3
Mattrocks chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
Holy crap. So far only Wind In The Willows and anothr story i can't seem to remember right now have got me to say that. Damn.

The second chapter made me laugh pretty hard. I don't know how you did it so well, but the way you structured the whole situation between Zoey and Francis... blimey.

Also, you put up the personalities of Zoey and Francis brilliantly, as well as Bill and Louis, to a lesser extent.

Helluva good story, brother. Keep it up :D
Queen of Asgard chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
Loved the update. It's like I can hear Francis' voice in my head as I read this, and that's always good.

Keep on trucking. :)
writingangel13 chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
i really liked that! its so good! i have never really thought about this pairing, but i really like it! i think it is the way you write it. keep it up and ill keep reviewing!
RedLil chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
I like it a lot plz continue, can't wait to read more
RedLil chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
it's funny, i like it plz continue!
about 30 ninjas chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
a perfect portrayal of francis. in aplaud you, you did very well a little short though... perhaps you could do 3 more for the other teammates mentality? 9.887/10
brokenpassions chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
This is well written. If you keep this as a one-shot its good. However, I love to see where you go with this.