Reviews for The Forbidden Garden
Riverseithr chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I am slightly jealous of both of them. Hello who wouldn't want to help Marluxia water his garden? As for Demyx, he is just so...freaking cute you want to do things to him. I really liked this story and I giggled into fits when I realized you blew my mind with the cute uke factor of Demyx.
Rosepetal987 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
-Stares at blank, not now blank, box-

That-that-that... *Jots down notes* That was, was, my sense of words just died, take that as a good thing~! Really, though, that was just, just amazing. Haha, all sense of poetic gracefulness has been lost to your awesomeness~
hitsujion chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
w

Yummy.

:D
napper42 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
this was great... wait, that wasn't good enough, it needs more emotion... ok.

this...was... GREAT! better. I loved how you portrayed these characters, a little off who they actually are, but that isn't a bad thing in this case. I would bet a bag of skittles that this is one of the best Marly/Demyx pairings out there. I don't read or write much of that pairing either but this was great :)

have a nice day :D
Kamavirya chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
O.O

I think I might have just found a partner to ship for my beloved Demyx.
Jane St. Valentine chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
This line makes me smile everytime;

"This was the only place in the entire world that received any amount of sun everyday, which in turn made it a prime location for the Nobodies that inhabited this world to gather and pretend to have the emotions capable to enjoy the warmth that the sun provided."
Kunoichi21 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
All that I can think to say at this point is friggin' yum.
SuePot7 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Aw, this is just how I pictured it! Thank you so much for writing it for me :)
Schizzar chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Brilliant work, as to be expected. I love Marluxia x Demyx so much so I was very excited to see that it was the pairing you wrote. 8D I also enjoyed how Demyx was innocent but definitely not at the same time, it provided a very neat view on him.
VioletStar98 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Interesting couple. I am now a fan of it because of this beautiful fic.
luckless-is-me chapter 1 . 12/29/2009