Reviews for Empty
KuroChaos01 chapter 12 . 11/21/2012
Loving this story so far.
Sukoshichaa chapter 12 . 8/15/2012
This is so wonderful, pleaaaaaaaaaaassseeeee update we love you
IzFujiwara chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I sorta have the same think but i hoard, dispite it's not real at least i can pretend i'm not alone, good story!
lexiknight12500 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Love it please write more!
batouttahell chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
I can't believe that I start reading this story right as this is happening. Now I have to wait for updates like everyone else, and at this point too. xD; Gah, I want them to just talk about things...

Other than my random emotions, I'd like to say I love this story. It's very deep, and I like how you switch POVs. It's a little hard to get used to (for me at least) at the start of a chapter. I keep thinking 'I' means who it was previously. But you get used to it again fast. It's nice knowing what both of them are thinking.
batouttahell chapter 10 . 6/16/2012
I haven't read the preview yet because I don't want anything near a spoiler (even though I'm going to the next chapter right now), but on this chapter other than that: dhfjknv *hugs Axel* I hope he talks to Zexion about all this... D: And I hope Zexion can help in some way...
batouttahell chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
This was wonderful. For being written in 3 of the morning, this was some mass of information we got about the characters. xD
batouttahell chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
Gah, I love this story. I love the longer chapter and your writing. It's so easy to see everything. Short review is short.
batouttahell chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
I just started reading this today and I love it. The first chapter was very well-written, very sad. Now it's so adorable though. *hoping something will happen and they'll end up being good for each other*
naeo chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
Oh I'm so glad you updated! This is my favorite story btw; wonderful writing, appropriately suspenseful, and is just all over wonderful. Please update soon, I'll be looking forward to it!
curo chapter 11 . 3/29/2012
This is really amazing. :) Please keep updating!
muertz chapter 11 . 2/6/2012
I'm so sorry for not reviewing this as soon as I read these two lovely chapters! :(

So no, your old readers haven't abandoned you, they're just too damn lazy to sit down and give feedback...

Nevertheless thank you SO MUCH for posting not one but two intriguing chapters! You totally made my day when your update was posted. :D

Now as I'm not an expert on anorexia and eating disorders and all that I can't really provide any constructive criticism on that level, it's rather that because I practically don't know anything about it I find Empty so compelling.

There're some things I can tell you though, like my favourite scene in the current chapter(s), which is the short dialogue between Demyx and Axel that revolves around Axel's intentions towards Zexion. It was so insightful and made me grow even more respect for your writing skills because of that. What I really mean to say is that I'm amazed how you have the first person narration down to an art - were I to write something from that perspective I would end up making the character overanalyze themselves. But you're so right that usually oneself doesn't consciously voice these things in their thoughts, which at the same time doesn't mean one doesn't have an opinion on it and by writing this dialogue you created a perfect situation for the reader to get a more accurate picture of Axel's feelings. I'm sorry for the chaotic way of describing it, I hope my point is somehow understandable... Either way I'm in love!

I also like that you include Demyx so much as he appears to be so important a figure for Axel. This makes the whole story so much more realistic, which is something I often miss in other fanfiction, because many authors fully concentrate on the relationship of the love interests so that other important relations are often left aside, even though everyone has people like that in their life.

The only negative critique from me concerning these two chapters is a tiny typing error I just randomly stumbled across in the first half of chapter 11: "but Zexion;s voice splintered as it struck the locked bathroom door." ;P

Again, thank you for updating! :D
sooperspicy386 chapter 11 . 1/19/2012
I really appreciate that you gave us two chapters right after one another. I love how real you make this story, how you take issues and don't make them black and white. For example, a lot of people do the abusive dad thing and just turn him into an awful character with no redeeming qualities. You have enough talent to show the relationship between Zex and his dad while making it complex and real. You make me feel for the father as a character, instead of hating him for hitting his son. It makes the story more believable and interesting. I also like the emotions that Larxene (Sorry if I misspell) car crash brings because of the issues she has with other characters. I like how the reactions to this issue add to the characters and add more depth to them. You're really starting to develop Demyx as great character with his own story, instead of just a side plot to add to Axel and Zexion's story. Axel's eating disorder is definitely one of the most real issues you bring up, and you address is perfectly. It isn't a one sided, extreme issue where Axel is just a crazed character that IS the eating disorder (If I'm making sense, like he has no other personality outside of it.) You take it and make it part of his character and make it add to his character instead of consuming it. Although it is really starting to become a major obsession at this point, you've built it up enough to make it believable. I can't wait until it comes into light. If you'd like some more inspiration for this, the band Marianas Trench does a song called 'Skin and Bones' that addresses bulimia head on, and I think you'd like it if you took a listen. Another song by them is called 'Alibis' which is less blunt about the issue, but struggles with the issue Axel is having in the fact that he is losing himself. And the final song that relates to this fic is called 'Lover Dearest' written by the lead singer when he was in rehab for herione (although the song can be applied to any addiction) and it is his love letter to the drug. It deals with the healing process and the lack of wanting to let go. (I love the band, can't you tell? Ha. Sorry to advertise so much, I just think you could take a listen if you needed some inspiration). Anyways, I've stated this issue before and you've gotten better at it- having predominantly male characters can make all of the 'he' usage a bit difficult to follow at some points, but you've cleaned that up quite a bit. Annnnd the last thing I can add is that I really want some more Sora/Riku. But thats just because Riku is my favourite. Great fic!
Sunshine-aki chapter 9 . 9/9/2011
this is so great! but its been FOREVERS ince you updated! :(
Darkness-That-Carries chapter 9 . 9/5/2011
I really hope this is updated soon. I like NEED to find out what happens :3 I love this!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »