Reviews for of cloudless climes, and starry skies
SapphireSecret chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I can't believe I never read this before. It is fantastic! I loved everything. The writing, Jamie's character and how she acts and sees the world, how she develops as a person, how the other characters are described, how wonderfully you wrote every scene. I am ecstatic about this fanfiction. Excellently done!
Reagan Slade chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
LOVED IT!
SubRosa7 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I love the way you incorporated Byron at the end. The whole story is just beautiful.
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Wow - love it! That's one charismatic lady Jamie makes :)
XLucy0117X chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Wow. I absolutely love this! I wasn't expecting much, but my mind was blown. Great job! :D
lea chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
WoW! that was really really good :) hope you write more like it. i love femkirk/spock ;)
MisikaChan chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
i love you

this was beautiful

i want to say so much more but i would be just blabbering so ... thank you for posting this piece of art
Profiler Charlee chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I'm not always a fan of genderbender stories but this was beautifully written.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
amazing. :D
maipigen chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
oh this should not, i repeat not, be a oneshot. i loved!
AngelQueen chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
OMG, in love in love in love! *swoons* Such an incredible story!

So much love, I'm incoherent from said love. ;D

Thanks so much for sharing this! The ending... good god, Spock quoting my favorite lines of poetry of all time... *keels over dead*
rakscha chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
beautiful story. I love girl!Kirk and this story is one of the best I read. Thank you.
reine-des-rythmes chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This is my favorite Jamie Kirk. (I love how you've made her.) Just thought you would like to know!
dreaming star chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Absolutely loved this. I think girl!Jim is even more kickass than boy!Jim, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. You did an amazing job with keeping in-character despite the fact that, well, everything's changed. And the progression of h er relationship with Spock at the end was really really lovely.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
JSKDFj I - it - DID THEY EVER HAVE CHILDREN - AND THEY DID - I - I

I don't know how to express my complete and utter /joy/ at this fic. Oh Jim, why you gotta be so awesome? The part I adore the most (and it's a hard choice to make) is that conversation between Jim and his mom after her typing up the tubes. My God, I haven't seen a scene that describes everything Jim is, was, and will be as completely as that, not to mention the facets of Winona that it exposes. This whole story is filled with jagged edges and the wounds they cause, as well as the healings and scars that results. Amazing read!