Reviews for Something Twisted
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
you should have Sayu pass the book to Light as a plan to make him 'Kira' and as the years go by and Light admits he is 'Kira' and he is shot and is dying the book is return to her and her memory of her finding the Death Note First all comes back to her.
you should so do that cause that would be cool :D
Devil Reader chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I wonder how Sayu would do things differently and a great way for things to go if she somehow tricked Light into helping her and as revenge, framed him for being Kira. That would be poetic.
icywarm chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Putting her in lights shoes wouldn't work unless she was a prodety (I just know I spelled that wrong) like her brother. So sayu has the death note? Interesting. I thought she wanted light dead? Saving him for later so that she isn't suspected. Can't wait for an update.
XD chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I loved the idea...

I always found it kinda weird that Sayu had such a perfect brother and wasn't jealous of him... Well, she sounds like a kickass character here - I guess she must have a lot of spine to use the DN, anyway - she was scared at the beginning, but decided to do the 'right' thing and kill the criminals later. Will she end up killing Light when he enters the investigation of Kira?

And, by the way, how will she deal with having her family against her? Light didn't mind, but Sayu... I guess she will be very conflicted and hurt.

Another thing about Sayu, she isn't a genius. I mean, she's smart. But she doesn't has those ideas Light has... like getting rid of Ray Penbar, or the hiding place of the Death Note, or noticing the room is full of cameras, hacking her dad's computer... Perhaps she will slowly get smarter, and use her biggest strength: Kira can't be an average, plain little schoolgirl. L is not one to accept stereotypes, but even he might conclude she's not smart enough for it. (And, oh boy, she will be offended.)

Will she get the eyes? I think one thing in which Sayu might do better than Light is the initial confrontation. I don't think she will rise up to Lind L. Taylor's bait. She will be scared and think 'what if it's a trap?'... and...?

Oh, god, so many questions. I loved the idea (again)... please update soon.
holic chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
interesting...

can't wait to read the update
lawlietsgirl chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
dude...this is great!

update really soon please!

cant wait to read more!