Reviews for Kitchen Madness
Anonymous chapter 5 . 1/18/2016
AWESOME!But felt sorry for tala are one of the best writers
Emperor Ldrago chapter 3 . 6/22/2015
There is nothing better than a blitzkrieg humour fic...! **long live Stunning Ghost
Emperor Ldrago chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
StunningGhost you're awesome...you've a super sense of humour...!
Shads42 chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
Wow, this fic never fails to crack me up! It's like an instant pick me up - whenever I'm in a bad mood, all I have to do is read this fic and I cheer up instantly! PLEASE FINISH IT UP! I know it's been over four years, but it's gotta have an ending! As much as I am aware of being addicted to Chrono Trigger, something that has happened to me, please don't abandon this fic over a videogame!
Anie92 chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
So it was awsome! congrat :D
Anie92 chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
go for it Spencer XD
Anie92 chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
oh poor Kai :D
Anie92 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
oh man XD
they are out of character (I think), but who cares, It's awsome :D
gizmo5225 chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
I feel bad for Spencer being that house with three maniacs known as Tala, Bryan and Kai. Still I can believe what Bryan did to Tala. I can see him now, tying Tala to a lightpost...

I'm excited for the ultimate smackdown!
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Tala got iced!
tragedymaster01 chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
Yay! Update soon this is sooooo funny!
sonali.n.joshi chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
Really man! Round 5: Bryan…rubbed in by Spencer..? hahahahahahaha!

And the best line in this chapter was "You would think he would have learned by now to be more cautious and paranoid in his own home".. seriouslly...he should be more careful!

Really... it was very nice..

can't wait for d next update..!

Keep up the good work and update soon _
sonali.n.joshi chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
oh my gosh! again, I'd say very funny! this time score goes to Tala and Kai...! Really hillarious..!

And especially, the way Kai easily lied..! :D :D :D

And Spencer's shouting... oh my god! I was laughing my head off..!

sorry couldn't review earlier... I havnt checked my mail for these updates :P

Keep up the good work _
R.I.P.RP chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
ROFL. This is epic! \o/. i was lol-ing during the whole thing! do NOT discontinue this! *holds a pitchfork while right eye twitches dangerously.*

Update soon! *evil, sweet smile.*
NekoReiRei chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
Aw! Only one more chapater? Damn this story was funny as hell! XD Oh my goodness! *gasping for air* My stomach HURTS! *giggles* Lol, I would have gone outside and taped that on a video camera for memories sake... Okay, I lied- that tape would have gone to Facebook and other bladers residents! Rofl! Ultimate takedown? Now I GOTTA read that! Lol! You did GREAT work with this story! ]