Reviews for Backstory: Charred Black
4wheeler75 chapter 4 . 6/20
After reading the entire story, I think it's safe to say that this is one on the best fanfics I've read in a long time. I found nothing wrong with it and I found myself more involved with the story because I could relate with Charlie in more then one way. The only thing that I found that could have added a little bit more to the story was In chapter 2 the note in the back story was signed mom and dad, but Charlie ' s dad is never mentioned after that. If you were to write another chapter I would love to see Charlie ' s dad in it. But besides that I loved the story. Keep up the good work.
NoXVZhuusox chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
Hope to see more of Charlie the former human now chunky shiny charizard from you. ;-)
Muse Scroll chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
It's always good to go from emo to happy! D
Siran 774 chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
Enjoyable story, thanks for posting it. Hope to see what you do next soon, or hear from you.
Siran 774 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
So this is what you've been up to. I could've sworn I had you on alert, but for whatever reason I didn't get an email. Anyways, love what you have here for the first chapter. Don't have time right now to finish, but I do plan to eventually.
Random User777 chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
This piece of work has grabbed my attention like no other story or plot has in a while. Ive only felt this strongly about a story once before in fact. Not only do I hate to see it end, but Id LOVE to see a sequel of some sort. The characters were basically flawless, and your details were vivid too, I could imagine them in my head! The overall story captivated me, and to tell the truth, left me inspired. There were little to no flaws I could detect. It was an amazing story. 5 Stars out of 5.