Reviews for It's Elemental, My Dear Snape
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 5 . 4/15
I read this for the second time just now. I remember loving it. I remember all the reasons why it's good. But I'd forgotten the evocative grace of your writing, and I'd forgotten how the emotions struck me like a fist in my chest. I'm crying right now XD
There are a lot of things to cry over in good writing, but all the power of an epic tragedy doesn't compare to this combination of raw emotion and gentleness that really fucking hurt me.

Thank you.
itscheriee1 chapter 5 . 2/18
You would now always be one of my favorite authors. You write so damn well! It felt surreal while I'm reading this. I'm so glad I found you
itscheriee1 chapter 5 . 2/18
oh gosh
PlatonicLovers chapter 1 . 1/9
My favourite author on here, you absolutely tug at my heartstrings and leave holes in my heart. Thoroughly loved this and it hurt that Severus was so vulnerable and Hermione was so 'Hermione'. Fierce, loving, intelligent. What a pairing.
JeansKindaGirl chapter 5 . 10/28/2017
this is too good
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 5 . 9/18/2017
This was so amazing! The dream aspect was really interesting and new, and the passion between them was palpable. I wish it would never end, because your writing is amazing
the.interwebs chapter 5 . 5/23/2017
Amazing and sweet and awesome
Stephanie MRV chapter 5 . 5/5/2017
I loved this. It was so passionate in a way that didnt jump out at you.
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 5 . 4/27/2017
this was so gorgeous and poetic. it left me very emotional... loved every moment. #hafhpotterhead
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
this chapter was really beautifully constructed. i can't wait to find out where they are and what's happening. #hafhpotterhead
PaigeAdams5972 chapter 5 . 4/22/2017
Love this!
nrunn30 chapter 5 . 12/4/2016
Wonderful story, beautifully written. Instant favorite of mine.
katarina131 chapter 5 . 11/19/2016
It is beautiful..
littlesnapeplushie chapter 5 . 11/3/2016
This was the most beautiful fanfic I've ever read. And it was perfect. I loved it and I actually cried a lot while reading it. Thank you so much! I enjoyed every word you wrote. You have a very good way with words. I liked your narrative.

Thank you again.
Iris chapter 5 . 5/16/2016
I adored reading this! What an original approach to the whole 'Snape survives'-idea. It was so wonderfully written. Neither Hermione or Snape were ever out of character, thank you for writing this and sharing it with us!