Reviews for It's Elemental, My Dear Snape
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 5 . 9/18
This was so amazing! The dream aspect was really interesting and new, and the passion between them was palpable. I wish it would never end, because your writing is amazing
the.interwebs chapter 5 . 5/23
Amazing and sweet and awesome
Stephanie MRV chapter 5 . 5/5
I loved this. It was so passionate in a way that didnt jump out at you.
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 5 . 4/27
this was so gorgeous and poetic. it left me very emotional... loved every moment. #hafhpotterhead
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 1 . 4/27
this chapter was really beautifully constructed. i can't wait to find out where they are and what's happening. #hafhpotterhead
PaigeAdams5972 chapter 5 . 4/22
Love this!
nrunn30 chapter 5 . 12/4/2016
Wonderful story, beautifully written. Instant favorite of mine.
katarina131 chapter 5 . 11/19/2016
It is beautiful..
littlesnapeplushie chapter 5 . 11/3/2016
This was the most beautiful fanfic I've ever read. And it was perfect. I loved it and I actually cried a lot while reading it. Thank you so much! I enjoyed every word you wrote. You have a very good way with words. I liked your narrative.

Thank you again.
Iris chapter 5 . 5/16/2016
I adored reading this! What an original approach to the whole 'Snape survives'-idea. It was so wonderfully written. Neither Hermione or Snape were ever out of character, thank you for writing this and sharing it with us!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/13/2016
very beautiful
EclecticBonVivant chapter 5 . 1/10/2016
Another great story :-)
pianomouse chapter 5 . 12/27/2015
A very lovely story, thank you for sharing it.
GrinningCat chapter 5 . 9/21/2015
So poetic, so beautiful. I appreciated this story fully only at the second re-read, because I was too confused the first time. You are a very good writer. Maybe a 'journalist', but it doesn't show :P.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
Is wandless magic not allowed or something? It's still very irritating that she's withholding information from him.