Reviews for Unavoidable
MGG3 chapter 66 . 3/11
Read this story like 7 times nd it still facinates me ILY3 write more plz imma total EO lover :)
maggie3 chapter 66 . 12/26/2015
Best Law and order Svu fanfiction story I have ever read so far please write more Im begging *desperate face* #keepWriting:)3
BRITTANY chapter 66 . 10/8/2015
Pleas. Go. O . With this. Awesom . Story . Read like 2 . Times
Guest chapter 20 . 8/9/2015
Awesome he he tucker
brittany chapter 66 . 7/10/2015
make a sequel pleas !
The Congressman chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
I like this story. It's my second time reading it and I like it. So much love, so much drama, and no atheism; just as it should be. :)
The Congressman chapter 14 . 2/2/2014
Hope that ass gets what's coming to him!
redorchid23 chapter 66 . 1/14/2014
I hope you write the sequel soon
Olivia-Benson-Elliot-Stabler11 chapter 20 . 11/2/2013
Omg, thats a twist, great story!
Olivia-Benson-Elliot-Stabler11 chapter 18 . 11/2/2013
This chapter doesn't make sense, Olivia tells Fin she can't have any caffeine because she's pregnant but when she gets the card she says no one knows not even the kids, but its a really good story so far!
Olivia-Benson-Elliot-Stabler11 chapter 11 . 11/2/2013
OMG! YAY!
Guest chapter 66 . 9/16/2013
Good Story I Liked It Well Written
benabler chapter 39 . 8/19/2013
i think that the don needs more detectives cause el and liv are not ther for 2 months. case and fin will need a honeymoon and alex and munch are gonna be busy with baby stuff

also sorry i know im late but i still love your work even though you might not even see this
L0v3 bensler chapter 28 . 8/18/2013
PLEASE DONT SAY DANI OR BRIAN CASSIDHE
Guest chapter 66 . 8/13/2013
Incredible story... I loved the bond between everyone and how an outsider (Kathy's parents, dean, etc) could not say or do something without everyone protecting each other. I did like the twist of Ed Tucker being Elliot's dad and them finally having a "relationship". Was confused about if Dave was a good guy or not. Wish you would have mentioned something about who the new captain was. Loved the story, thanks for posting.