Reviews for Reconstruct
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
This totally made me ship Zevran and Alistair! Jfc, this is literally so good
Tatiana1 chapter 16 . 12/2/2013
I know there's little change for this story to ever be completed, but I still hope. I love it a lot. And for what you have written on them - thank you so very much!
fireeyedpixie chapter 16 . 1/27/2012
Ack! incompleteness! it was wonderful so far :), hoping you wil pick it back up even though its been awile,im so sad i only discovered fan fics just afew short months ago. anyway terrific writing :)
GriffinGuts chapter 16 . 12/5/2011
Just read through this one again and wanted to say that I really hope you continue with this one at some time. I know it's been a while, and I can see you have many others in the pipeline, but I just wanted to send a shout-out.

This political situation in Orzamar against the broader concerns of the Grey has alot of mileage left in it.

Also, Marion is sort of a psycho. I totally want to know what's up with that. Oh,...I just got this memo from Zevran,...yeah, he wants to know too.
Graffiti My Soul chapter 16 . 6/13/2011
...I love this story so very, very much.

I think I may cry when you get around to writing the Joining, because I just know something's going to go wrong. I'm horribly attached to the brood ;_;
Doxx chapter 16 . 4/13/2011
love this, love the dialouge throughout the series. it's bright, and realistic, and often has me grinning away to myself.
silksieve chapter 16 . 3/1/2011
I *love* these origin stories!
mille libri chapter 16 . 2/28/2011
Very timely! It's nice to see the backstories and get to know the recruits a little better. I especially liked Eddard's story - nothing like a bit of dogged stubbornness.
McNeko chapter 15 . 2/27/2011
*Squees with glee!* It's aliiiiiiive! So glad to see this story continuing!
Jenna53 chapter 15 . 2/26/2011
Wow, I thought this story was dead. I'm real glad it's not. Thanks.
millahnna chapter 14 . 2/26/2011
I love the mages you've added to the party. Marion makes me think of how Morrigan might have been if her life circumstances had been different. Perhaps she's similar to a Tower raised Morrigan?
millahnna chapter 4 . 2/25/2011
The first time I read this I apparently forgot to add it to my alert list and I just figured out that I've missed a couple of updates. So I sat down to reread/skim the whole thing for a refresher and how on earth did I forget that this chapter is my absolute favorite bit. The beginning is just so *awkward*. It simultaneously makes me cringe for Alistair and laugh at him. Given that I seem to have an addiction to the tragedies of this fandom, that is no easy feat.

There's plenty of entertaining smut in fanfiction but it's rare that the fairly smut *heavy* fics draw me in with the story and character dev. I also really appreciate the insights you give in some of your notes (such as a post game PC fighting a pre-Lothing PC). I haven't posted any fics but I do write in general and I love those insights into other writers' processes.
WellspringCD chapter 15 . 2/25/2011
Sa-WEEEET! Don't apologize, we're all just delighted to have it back again. Most people wouldn't have had the nads to come back and pick it up again, especially not with such a great chapter, too. Love the baths, and the gawking surfacers, and also how she is settling into her House. I've always wondered what that would actually mean, having a House, so it's fun to see it here.
payroo chapter 15 . 2/24/2011
I'm so glad to see you're continuing this story! There are quite a few original characters to keep track of, but they are all working really well for me so far and I'm very intrigued as to what all their backstories will be. And hooray for Orzammar politics!
mille libri chapter 15 . 2/24/2011
Woohoo, update! I love how your Commander is able to go so believably from Gorim's ex-Princess to Alistair and Zev's lover to the recruits' Commander and still be recognizable as the same person.