Reviews for First Knight of Highever
DjinniGenie chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
I really like this version of Cailan - especially with him knowing that HE is the one who is sterile. That's a nice change from his fratboy rutting and thinking Anora was to blame.
FayeFox chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
Wooow awesomely written story, really! *o*
It's not going to continue is it? *sob* ;_;
Terra-Fair chapter 12 . 9/27/2012
Upload soon
Harles chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
I cry manly tears for Cailan.

'...you are my brother and you are loved.'

Manly tears. Forever. D8
Jadesaber chapter 12 . 5/20/2012
I just found this story, as I just recently got around to play Dragon Age: Origins, and I really like it. I love your take on Cailan's thoughts and motivations and also Alistair's thoughts and attitudes based on his upbringing. I also liked how you portrayed the other warden recruits. After several play throughs of the game I'm always sad that Daveth doesn't make it and I really wish I could slap Ser Jory and tell him to stop being such a whiner. I noticed that this story hasn't been updated for a while, are you still writing? You left it at a great point in the story and I'd love to see more.
Flaremage chapter 12 . 10/10/2011
A very well written fanfic! you've kept to the original story plot but added some very interesting plot points! i hope to see more from this fic in the future!
Gluckdrache chapter 9 . 5/5/2011
I'm usually all game for M!Cousland stories (especially when Alistair is involved) but this one came off as being a little rushed and, dare I say it, Aedan is a little to overpowered for me. Granted he should be, being the hero and all, but for stories like this I prefer it toned down. He reminds me of a typical uke in shonen-ai. It's a little...disheartening? Don't get me wrong, still a great story but I think its being pulled in to many directions and you might want to reign it in some if you ever continue. I'd like to see either a less powerful Aedan and a more naive one (Wouldn't that be a switch considering Alistair is usually our angel?) or a less cutsy-wutsy one more suited to fighting. Just my input and all, probably not very constructive in the long run lol, but I tried.
DZD3 chapter 12 . 4/6/2011
I have to say, I love this story. You did an amazing job with the characters and their personalities, the way you wrote it flowed perfectly. You have potential to be an amazing writer I hope you know. Anyway I hope you continue this soon. I'd love to see what else comes from the two. Plus I love Dragon Age, and Alistair.

DZD3
Shenko007 chapter 12 . 2/22/2011
Just an awesome story so far: easy to read and not bogged down in details. The story could be a little bit more descriptive in regards to the environment the Wardens are in.

Other than that, I love the characterizations of people involved, although I am wondering in how you are going to portray Alistair in terms of his Chantry upbringing. It should be amusing to see him blush and blunder his words when the two are *cough* heavily involved in someone's tent, preferably Aedan's.

Anyhoo, I digress. Keep up the good work and update whenever you can.
cat chapter 12 . 2/16/2011
Please for the love of your readers update! It's been WAY too long! I want to see some more Alistair/Aedan action! PLEEEEEEEEAAASE!
miu chapter 8 . 2/12/2011
I like this so far but I feel like the fact that Alistair is so ready to be friends with the Warden..kinda cheap/corny. I mean.. he knows that Aedan might not survive the joining despite how talented or good of a person he is. That's just how it goes...so he shouldn't be so attached to him in the beginning.
david9999 chapter 12 . 1/27/2011
Hi Sati James,

I do enjoy your story First Knight of Highever. :-)

Is there any chance you will upload some more chapter's of this lovely fic, very soon ?

I hope so.

Take care and enjoy the rest of your week. :)

from

Dominic.
Notevines chapter 12 . 1/24/2011
I was a bit dubious at first when reading this, I honestly thought it was just going to be context from the game altered some what. But I am now very pleasantly surprised!

I love Alistair in this, he is so deliciously innocent and adorable.

I do hope your update some time soon. I am looking rather forward to how you progress with this
Cerberus chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Another story about a story. Whatever fun is there in telling an epic already told to everyone who's played the game. Serious waste of time.
Bryn chapter 12 . 1/11/2011
pppppfffffffbbbttt ohmigoodness. um is there more? please say there's more. I seriously love how you write Alistairs uncertainty and Aedans knowledge. it's so well written! oh goodness i hope there's more!