Reviews for Destiny
AttitudeEraChick chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Hard to find fanfics of the 90s during pre-Trips DX. Good read.

Hearing Shawn called Stephanie, "Stephie" made me laugh. I love how Shawn's answering all of Paul's inquiring questions about her despite both of them knowing he was with Joanie. He said he was shocked to find out Vince had a daughter. Well, now he knows and is still asking questions that Shawn is answering. LOL

Very cute interaction between the two of them though. I enjoyed it a lot. Seeing Paul vulnerable and giddy in a manly way is cute.

"...she was going to wait for [love] to come to her."
"Good girl." Hahaha, why Paul? Are you coming for her?

If Steph's 21, this is '97. Shawn's not married to Rebecca yet.

Ha, I actually like the depiction of Paul's feelings towards Joanie because it's true. Joanie was a relationship built on convenience where they'd be around each other so much, it's a benefit to get a little more out of it than merely being friends. Joanie of Ms. Right Now, Steph was Ms. Right. A lot of his haters don't seem to get it and just blow everything up out of jealousy in my opinion.

"She's a classy woman."
"And I'm a classy man." HAHAHA

Shut up Shawn, he's 7 years older than her, not 8!

Ha, sometimes Paul's character mirrors with him in that he can have dick-like tendencies but in a cute way if that makes any sense. Saying passionately that you'll marry someone yet riding in a car of some other woman is one of those examples.

I doubt their first encounter was like this. From what they've said the first few times they've met it was kind of boring. But I'm sure if they read your fic they'd be like, "Hmm. That would've been kind of neat if it happened that way."

Nice job.
HHHereComesTrouble chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
OMG. I'm in love with your story:) Please write some more Trips/Steph stories! Love Jericho...but whenever I read a story that isn't Paul and Steph together...it just feels so weird! Still, you're an amazing writer, girl! And your love for Steph makes me an automatic fan of yours...
Life imitated art chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I think you should expand on this story, make it not just a one-shot.
DallasMarieJensen chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
u should continue this u shouldn't end it there
dldb chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
wow! i really enjoyed this, it was great and i have also read ur other story the teddy bear, i also thought that was brilliant!
NurseB2012 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I Love this story. It's great!
irishwwechick chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
love it please update soon as
Kellia Girl chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
i like it keep posting
Nichole33 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Great job :D I really enjoyed this oneshot!