Reviews for Christmas in Long Beach
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I absolutely loved this!
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Haha, very cute :D I enjoyed reading this immensely.

My only complaint is that it seemed to be rather fast-paced, but that was really nothing.

Seriously, though. This story is adorbs. Love it so much!
Green Blooded Hobgoblin chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Love it! Currently reading through all of your fics and I am in live with your writing! Please keep writing about Spock and Leonard! You're amazing! :)
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Loved that And the incredulous Jim at the end ;b
Inkflower16 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Soooooooooo cute ! :)
Ash chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
My first Bones/Spock story, and I got to say it was damn lovely. The whole this was just sweet, I love how in character everyone was. I admit though that I wish there was more Kirk (not in the pairing, I'm just used to having him there is all) But it was perfect as it was. Screw my inexperience with non Kirk stories XD

I love it when I can hear the voices of the actors and I can honestly say that I heard them loud and clear in this story. In fact I think this is the best portrayal of Spock and Bones's voices I have ever heard.

Excellently written.

Thank you for a fantastic story!
LoveandScience chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I loved this. SOOOO cute 3 mccoy aww how he was all "i'm not harboring some mad crush on you!" - So adorable.

I also appreciate that you used the word "wonder" correctly. I see people mix it up with "wander" and that always bothers me.

Awesome job!
Yukaido chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
"Nope," Leonard said breezily. "Spock and I are getting married." Spock nodded at Jim in agreement.

"Very funny, you two," Jim grumbled and strode out of the transporter room.

Hee, what a perfect ending. XDD Very sweet fic, nice job!
WhichIsHope chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I'm usually not very fond of 'Holiday stories' but you really did well. Made me laugh and smile and cheer! We nee more Anne's in this world :D
fuckyousam chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I just wanted to say that this is my new favorite story ever! When I was reading this that Christmas song "Hallelujah" was playing in my head! XD I love thiiis sooo much!
HHMsaki chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I first read your lovely story last year. Tonight I am in the mist of a huge clean up campign, only have the liveing to go. I decided to reward my hard work by re-reading your story. I think it sexy, heartwarming, and very much in character. I have had a huge crush on McCoy since I was a teen, he always, always, always deserves to be loved. Always. Thnak you for writing
Woodrow Graham Kenobi-Rimmer chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
OMG! LMFAO! I absolutely loved that, it was so classic. I really liked the dialogue and the end where Kirk thinks that they're kidding. Kudos!
Gus chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
This is a great combination of sweet and sexy, and the end is absolutely perfect. Well done. S/McOTP
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I feel like begging for a sequel were they give Jim an invitation or something. Perhaps Jim walks in on them? Would be amazing.

Fern Rose
itisamysteryyy chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This was wonderful. So nice, and cute. The ending was hilarious as well...