Reviews for Faux
awesome!
KimilyaTaru chapter 1 . 2/26
did i already told you how amazing this story is? not yet? then, i tell you.. this is zzuuuupeeeer amazziiing! i reread it over and over yet i never felt tired of it! this is the best oneshot of ur work so far! this is amazing work! u r amazing author! keep up ur amazing talent..
Really good story! But then again so are all your sasuhina and gaahina... 3 it! Keep up the good work.
Juri.DP chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I'm not sure if I'm in love with you in a completely, "My gawd, I look up to you!" way or if your writing style merely makes me believe it's love. Like chocolate.

Anyway...

Love.
MaouSensei chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This story was... Great... Hmmm, can't find the right words.
MLeggyLeaf chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Cool!
flornoir chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
damn, that was AWESOME! I didn't expect that, but I'm so glad it happened
another wannabe author chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Awesome.
Prose Vanity chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I don't want to assume but this strangely smells like a parcel of The Chaos Theory. Correct me if I'm mistaken. Anyway, I've been a fan of this piece of genius for as long as I can remember now and as I reread this (for the nth time), I realized I haven't reviewed it yet.

I don't think I need to tell you that you are such a brilliant writer. No, no shitty overly-done praising here, you really are. The words seem perfect - they most probably are, but I couldn't say for sure because I'm so biased. :P I love the dark aura captured in each description you wrote out, and your portrayal of Sasuke is so human. I've always categorized him as one of those anime characters who could never exist in real life but reading this gave rise to the thought that maybe someone like Sasuke might exist (sans all the ninja stuff). I also admired the premises of how Hinata woke up. Really. Yet again I've been handed proof of how compatible Hyuuga and Uchiha are.

I wish I could say negative stuff, just so I could make this look like a really decent review instead of sheer fangirling, but I can't find any. Oh well.

A
lady-ribbon chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Reverse Sleeping Beauty...Just bloody brilliant.
Haushinka-chan chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
'Wow!' is the only thing that comes to my mind O.O
blackraven615 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Darker version of Sleeping Beauty indeed. Lovely story. Had me worried for a bit.
Mei Vir D. Ripper chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
WHOA.. This is basically the first time I've read about such pairing.. but OWHMEHGAWD.!

That was just.. I dont know what that was.. It was really good.. Although everything seems to be in quite a hurry and by the looks of events Sasuke and Hinata were already married.. Just curious about how they managed to marry each other.. Then Sakura and Sasuke as Brother and Sister.? O_O

*drops dead*
softwinds chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
What an interesting Sasu/Hina story and so nicely written too. I totally enjoyed it.

- softwinds -
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Reminded me of Watson in the new Sherlock Holmes movie.

"No woman wants to marry a doctor who can't tell if a man is dead of not.." XD
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »