Reviews for Faux
Guest chapter 1 . 2h
Damn. That was beyond epic!
HappE224 chapter 1 . 8/27
Oh my god that was intense
But you could tell the trust that sasuke and hinata formed to even get to that situation
...like damn
Haruka2007 chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
Dun dun dun! This would have been an interesting multi chap story!
Mala137SHL chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Happy ending! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
awesome!
KimilyaTaru chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
did i already told you how amazing this story is? not yet? then, i tell you.. this is zzuuuupeeeer amazziiing! i reread it over and over yet i never felt tired of it! this is the best oneshot of ur work so far! this is amazing work! u r amazing author! keep up ur amazing talent..
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Really good story! But then again so are all your sasuhina and gaahina... 3 it! Keep up the good work.
Juri.DP chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I'm not sure if I'm in love with you in a completely, "My gawd, I look up to you!" way or if your writing style merely makes me believe it's love. Like chocolate.

Anyway...

Love.
MaouSensei chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This story was... Great... Hmmm, can't find the right words.
MLeggyLeaf chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Cool!
flornoir chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
damn, that was AWESOME! I didn't expect that, but I'm so glad it happened
another wannabe author chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Awesome.
Prose Vanity chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I don't want to assume but this strangely smells like a parcel of The Chaos Theory. Correct me if I'm mistaken. Anyway, I've been a fan of this piece of genius for as long as I can remember now and as I reread this (for the nth time), I realized I haven't reviewed it yet.

I don't think I need to tell you that you are such a brilliant writer. No, no shitty overly-done praising here, you really are. The words seem perfect - they most probably are, but I couldn't say for sure because I'm so biased. :P I love the dark aura captured in each description you wrote out, and your portrayal of Sasuke is so human. I've always categorized him as one of those anime characters who could never exist in real life but reading this gave rise to the thought that maybe someone like Sasuke might exist (sans all the ninja stuff). I also admired the premises of how Hinata woke up. Really. Yet again I've been handed proof of how compatible Hyuuga and Uchiha are.

I wish I could say negative stuff, just so I could make this look like a really decent review instead of sheer fangirling, but I can't find any. Oh well.

A