Reviews for Faux
cathstar chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
That was fucking ass cool.
crimsonkira chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
:o i honestly thought that hinata was dead! thank god she is; sasuke ur a true genius T_T [tears of happiness]
Plastic Cello chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
This one-shot was extraordinary. I've been trying to read all your stories, and hopefully I'll read them all very soon. As for this one, it was a great premise, very original.

Sasuke's (almost) nonchalance was really impressive. I like how he worked to resuscitate Hinata, while explaining things to Sakura. It was dark and vivid, which makes me like the Sasuke/Hinata pairing when I originally hadn't any interest in it. :)
Mauia88 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Wow so deep.. o.o I'm touched...an amazing short story! :]

I applaud you for this idea!
Saki-Hime chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Nice strategy, I liked it.
xxTriRRRxx chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
U deserve a review... Story was simply Perfect intake of a darker version of sleeping beauty
onlyluna chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
that was so awesome. interesting
PanicPossessed chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Pretty dramatic. But good.
ShadowUchihaHyuga-chan chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
P-please w-write m-more Thx!
SecretBox chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Wow, I've never read anything like this before.. Very suspenseful and amazingly written.
Of-No-Importance chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Amazing. I loved it!
Jinhito chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Very nicely done. d(-ω- )
Hazel chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Magnificent story!
fuuyuki756 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
breathtaking! Although there wasn't enough talk between Sasuke and Hinata but you can feel their love T_T

the after effect was stunning.. i couldn't get it of my mind..

amazing job!
swandreamer chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
woaa! I think it was dangerous to use that technique to Hinata, what if Sasuke can't bring her back to life? There should have been some kind of time limit... Anyway, I really think this is cool! D
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »