Reviews for Faux
Mei Vir D. Ripper chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
WHOA.. This is basically the first time I've read about such pairing.. but OWHMEHGAWD.!

That was just.. I dont know what that was.. It was really good.. Although everything seems to be in quite a hurry and by the looks of events Sasuke and Hinata were already married.. Just curious about how they managed to marry each other.. Then Sakura and Sasuke as Brother and Sister.? O_O

*drops dead*
softwinds chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
What an interesting Sasu/Hina story and so nicely written too. I totally enjoyed it.

- softwinds -
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Reminded me of Watson in the new Sherlock Holmes movie.

"No woman wants to marry a doctor who can't tell if a man is dead of not.." XD
shikaruTo chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
That was brilliant. Thank you for sharing!
cathstar chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
That was fucking ass cool.
crimsonkira chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
:o i honestly thought that hinata was dead! thank god she is; sasuke ur a true genius T_T [tears of happiness]
Plastic Cello chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
This one-shot was extraordinary. I've been trying to read all your stories, and hopefully I'll read them all very soon. As for this one, it was a great premise, very original.

Sasuke's (almost) nonchalance was really impressive. I like how he worked to resuscitate Hinata, while explaining things to Sakura. It was dark and vivid, which makes me like the Sasuke/Hinata pairing when I originally hadn't any interest in it. :)
Mauia88 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Wo~w so dee~p.. o.o I'm touched...an amazing short story! :]

I applaud you for this idea!
Saki-Hime chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Nice strategy, I liked it.
xxTriRRRxx chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
U deserve a review... Story was simply Perfect intake of a darker version of sleeping beauty
onlyluna chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
that was so awesome. interesting
PanicPossessed chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Pretty dramatic. But good.
ShadowUchihaHyuga-chan chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
P-please w-write m-more Thx!
SecretBox chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Wow, I've never read anything like this before.. Very suspenseful and amazingly written.
Of-No-Importance chapter 1 . 1/5/2010