Reviews for Faux
swandreamer chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
woaa! I think it was dangerous to use that technique to Hinata, what if Sasuke can't bring her back to life? There should have been some kind of time limit... Anyway, I really think this is cool! D
SandmanCircus chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
i loved it!
babymarie chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Aw... I'm so happy you didn't leave for good.
chocoGONEsushi chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
This was absolutely fantastic.

Holy crap.

I couldn't look away from my monitor.

I went through a fucking whirlpool of emotions reading it - when I realized that Sasuke had "killed" Hinata I was ready to rant my ass off...

...and then I kept reading and almost cried. LOL.

It was lovely.

cGs
sseleman chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Wow, that is a very interesting idea! I love how you thought everything out. :) The story itself is so wonderful, too. Short, but absolutely satisfying. It's perfect. Although there was like no communication between Sasuke and Hinata, you really got the depth of their relationship across pretty well. so sweet3 I'd love to read more from you. Keep up the great work. :D *fave*
A Dreamer Always chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Holy cow . . . I think I just stopped breathing XD That was incredible! I could never pull something like this off, even though I've always been a fan of angst romance. I am supremely jealous now XD
2Late chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Such a touching story! I was near tears when Sakura said that Hinata is dead. I'm so glad she survived! That's an impressive technique Sasuke used, though I wonder how her brain didn't suffer any damage.
Rekka09 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
AWESOME!
math music reading chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Wow, that's an amazing jutsu. I hope Hinata knew of it before hand but it still must have been traumatizing. Her faith and trust in her husband and her love for her sister are amazing though.
tiny.coco.chan chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
She's alive!

I'm so glad that Sakura waited for Sasuke (because her coroner's tools REALLY creeped me out).

It was dark, but that's what made it fun to read.

Thanks for Writing _
Sepsis chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Im so happy that shes alive..

Everything was really realistic. Though I can understand Konoha to some extent, it was disgusting that Sakura should take her eyes to "protect Konoha’s secrets".. ._.

But I liked the story :)
Zwei Shonagon chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Beautiful story!

It sounds as if it comes straight from the climax of a multi-chaptered masterpiece.

Damnit, the idea is so great I want to steal it. TT

- aixyutin
firegoat chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
O.o

that could have ended really really bad if sakura decided not to wait

*shudders*
imatwilightfan chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
nice story!
KellyYeoh chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
i really like how you write sasuhina. it's really nice.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »