Reviews for The Old Life, Alive Again
I can't wait for chapter 65
twilight sparkle chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
Wow fanfic is great sis read to me you are good WATCH "MY LITTLE PONY ON THE HUB"
kh is1 chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
HI it's an honor to write my 2 sense in...its great so far...I'm writing fan fiction too...ok ok off track.. I thought I was good... any way I have kingdom hearts 358/2 days.I beat it...xions death made me cry and axel gets really really really annoying in the game...I'm still waiting for kh 3 to come out...ya im a gamer geek. Any way nice work...
Neclax chapter 64 . 12/31/2013
Hello XionRoxas1314,

This has been the first fan-fiction that I have read, and I have loved it so far. Aside from the occasional spelling error, it is beautifully written, while still allowing the occasional humorous moment, I thoroughly enjoyed reading every word. The only thing I could possibly ask of you is to please give me MOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!111!1!11! I believe that I speak for both myself and the people who have been as absorbed in this amazing work of literary art as Zexion in an excellent tragedy novel when I ask for MOAR. I would be much obliged to you if you could take time out of your day to carefully consider my request.

Neclax
jrarulez chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
Yay! Beatles reference! :D
Ectis chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Bit of timeline confusion here. Vexen was long dead and his ashes buried before Xion spoke her first word to Roxas, let alone let down her hood.
VidiaPhoenix chapter 9 . 6/5/2013
Aw. Kim Possible isn't that bad. At least, it's better than some shows on Disney.
VidiaPhoenix chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
Omg, Veggie Tales! I am officially following this story.
Roxasstorm chapter 64 . 5/24/2013
You need to contue this
Guest chapter 64 . 3/4/2013
Not that I'm complaining, but, I personally would've liked "Luke" or "Jack" and "Jane" or "Kim".
Guest chapter 58 . 3/3/2013
"Roxas complied and went to the first place he could think of to find the girl – her room. He found her lying on her bed with a Nintendo DS. He could tell she was playing Re:Coded by the sound of Sora's pain-filled groans. That was something he didn't understand – how could she be so good at playing 358/2 Days yet always die on Re:Coded? He guessed maybe she was purposely doing that to Sora."

Gettin' a little too real there.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
Lea is pronounced Lee.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Please continue the story it was great so far I beg of you!
patrick the almighty observer chapter 64 . 1/17/2013
is there a sequal to this story its actually pretty good.
Guest chapter 64 . 12/20/2012
I have a sister whose name is Xion's alias (or however you spell it) so I actually thought that was quite funny. Also, I would've reviewed sooner, but I like to review at the end. I have been reading this for the past three days and you should know that I loved this so much I was up until 2:30 the first day reading, 3:30 the next, and 11:40 the third. I finally finished it, it was AMAZING! You are SERIOUSLY talanted!