Reviews for The Old Life, Alive Again
Pokemon67 chapter 64 . 2/14
AMAZAING story! :)

And love the Xigbar Daily, and the many scenes with Xenmas getting hit with Roxas' alarm clocks, and Luxord, Xaldin, Xigbar, and Demyx playing go fish, and the chapter where they had a meeting about Roxas' and Xion's relationship as if it were their business, and Axel singing Veggie Tales, just- LOVE IT!

Please update again!

Happy Writing! :)
Reiz16 chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Yay! I didn't expect ALL of them to be alive! I wonder how?
Guest chapter 64 . 3/8/2015
I can't wait for chapter 65
twilight sparkle chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
Wow fanfic is great sis read to me you are good WATCH "MY LITTLE PONY ON THE HUB"
kh is1 chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
HI it's an honor to write my 2 sense in...its great so far...I'm writing fan fiction too...ok ok off track.. I thought I was good... any way I have kingdom hearts 358/2 days.I beat it...xions death made me cry and axel gets really really really annoying in the game...I'm still waiting for kh 3 to come out...ya im a gamer geek. Any way nice work...
Neclax chapter 64 . 12/31/2013
Hello XionRoxas1314,

This has been the first fan-fiction that I have read, and I have loved it so far. Aside from the occasional spelling error, it is beautifully written, while still allowing the occasional humorous moment, I thoroughly enjoyed reading every word. The only thing I could possibly ask of you is to please give me MOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!111!1!11! I believe that I speak for both myself and the people who have been as absorbed in this amazing work of literary art as Zexion in an excellent tragedy novel when I ask for MOAR. I would be much obliged to you if you could take time out of your day to carefully consider my request.

Neclax
jrarulez chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
Yay! Beatles reference! :D
Iryerris chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Bit of timeline confusion here. Vexen was long dead and his ashes buried before Xion spoke her first word to Roxas, let alone let down her hood.
VidiaPhoenix chapter 9 . 6/5/2013
Aw. Kim Possible isn't that bad. At least, it's better than some shows on Disney.
VidiaPhoenix chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
Omg, Veggie Tales! I am officially following this story.
Roxasstorm chapter 64 . 5/24/2013
You need to contue this
Guest chapter 64 . 3/4/2013
Not that I'm complaining, but, I personally would've liked "Luke" or "Jack" and "Jane" or "Kim".
Guest chapter 58 . 3/3/2013
"Roxas complied and went to the first place he could think of to find the girl – her room. He found her lying on her bed with a Nintendo DS. He could tell she was playing Re:Coded by the sound of Sora's pain-filled groans. That was something he didn't understand – how could she be so good at playing 358/2 Days yet always die on Re:Coded? He guessed maybe she was purposely doing that to Sora."

Gettin' a little too real there.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
Lea is pronounced Lee.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Please continue the story it was great so far I beg of you!