Reviews for Chuck VS the Alien Colonists
Dimonah Tralon chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
And again with the crying...wonderfully written story! I'm off to read the sequel!
Dimonah Tralon chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
Dang it! You totally made me sob! Which is the mark of a very well written story. I'm glad I listened and kept tissues nearby.
Ms. Chips chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
What a remarkable, wonderful story! You had me in tears during Casey's last hours. You captured all of the characters brilliantly, and I especially loved the relationship between the General and Casey.

I've already read the beginning of the sequel, so I know that Scully also has become immortal. I wonder if we'll be seeing Chuck there as well? If Diane's offer to give Chuck immortality was to provide a protector for Casey's clone, then I'm surprised that Chuck wasn't a part of rescue team, along with Jayne Merriweather and his crew. If nothing else, Beckman and Bartowski were both so loyal to Casey that I can't imagine them not wanting to be part of the baby's salvation.

I really did love this story. It had everything: heart-stopping action, intense emotions, and incredible bravery on everyone's parts. Great job!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
Huh...gotta say...the opening monologue to "Serenity" is gonna feel different from now on, what with thinking "Which ship whizzing past the camera's the John Casey?"

;)

Amazing wrap-up to an utterly spellbinding tale, vandevere! Can't wait to see how the sequel shapes up :D
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 6 . 7/9/2010
*stunned silence*

Tears...there are honest tears at the beauty and the horror of Casey's death running down my face right now! Cuz honestly, this was some unbelievably powerful stuff to read...thank you!

Though I am starting to see the tie back to Firefly/Serenity now, if the colonization is still going to happen. Gotta wonder...what kind of war the 'Verse will get sucked into if the Colonists decide they need all of their "sheep"...
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
Oh Lord...it's really gonna happen, isn't it? Casey's gonna sacrifice himself to ensure another Super Soldier can't be created...and it's not gonna be a simple "bullet in the brainpan squish!" kind of ritual suicide. No...it's gonna be the equivalent of bathing in thermite :(
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
Oh Jesus...this is getting bad! Very bad! Casey's infected and who knows what's gonna happen if things can't be stopped ASAP!

Nice plot twist though...making Casey/Rohrer related to the Spenders and Mulder ;D)
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
Wow...Casey's got a wackier past than Chuck does! And that's saying something! Definitely can't wait to see what kind of crazy revelations will come to light once the hypnotism has been started!

Gotta wonder why Doggett, Reyes and Scully aren't freaking out more over Chuck's apparent knowledge of things supposedly buried deep and dark...or at least more than they seemed to when Casey's background started coming to light out of a person who would have had no contact with the various individuals mentioned by him.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
I gotta echo Beckman...this is definitely a "Shit!" kinda thing and I doubt it's gonna get easier. Cuz Reyes and Doggett will probably find out soon Chuck's secret, and if not Casey...then someone with a shedload of strength is lurking around Burbank with the need to off anyone related to the biggest X-File of them all.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Wow...gotta say this a new way to tie together two of Adam Baldwin's roles! And it even generally follows the series itself, other than "John Casey" being really Alexander Coburn and not Knowle Rohrer ;D

Gotta say though...mighty interested to see how you're gonna tie together the X-Files and Chuck, cuz I am wondering how much info about the Super Soldiers and their extraterrestrial masters are now floating around in Chuck Bartowski's head. Still, mighty awesome work here!
SusanMarieS chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
wonderful story thanks a bunch.
movieholic chapter 7 . 6/22/2010
As I'm writing this, I'm wiping away tears. This was very emotional, and well written. I loved it, as sad as it was. Very clever ending, by the way.
goddessofbirth chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
Hey, this was really well written;) Still not happy about the Casey death, but I trust Brandywine00's recs.

It will be interesting to see Jayne as a gm'd clone. I'm holding out for these Rayne components you've promised...
scruffylad chapter 7 . 6/20/2010
Interesting epilogue!

And in the pipeline, a Firefly/Chuck/X-Files crossover?

:D
scruffylad chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
Thanks for another chapter. :)

I thought it was a nice touch, at the beginning, the way you took Casey's aversion to being touched and tied it in with the story. Always nice to see details from the original material being worked into the fanfic.