Reviews for The Wings of Icarus
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Hmm.. even Orihime gets annoyed with her whining.. XD

It was a nice piece.. Dark and sad.. quite unlike her, but it sort of fits too.
Saiyan5Nine-tails chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Brr...This story was chilling, and a scarily accurate look into Orihime's character, and her personality.
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Amazing. You write so well and this was just a pleasure to read. It flowed very nicely and I loved the repitition of "she loves him" throughout. And the ending was especially nice. Great work!
Marzannar chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Damn youre a good writer.
Riffs chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I can't hear Kurosaki-kun if you scream.

An absolutely stunning line.

There's a muted and subtle dark something in this bit thing and I love it. Like the soul of Orihime Inoue bared and trembling. I do not dislike her, and I think this story delves into the dimension of her character that few like to go into. Its hinted at in the manga (with all that happened in the HM arc), but I think the theme is addressed beautifully here.
xShirochanx chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
It was nice, and certainly dramatic.

I'll admit it wasn't the best I've read, but I swear... there's something about your writing that feels like silk...pure, untainted? I'm not entirely sure why I feel this way but it's like... just looking at the page it seems soft... and smooth...

Anywho, good job

-Shiro
StateofTheArtist chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
oh you have no idea the extreme pleasure seeing an update from you brings me.

Yet again you mesmerize me and haunt me with such pretty, painful words.

I myself would love to see Aizen - Momo explored or even Gin - Kira if you feel so inclined but anything from you will be given the worship it deserves.

keep up the exceptional work!
bowlerhatfringe chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
This seems really interesting, considering the fact that these will be based on admirers and idolizers. Starting off with Orihime was brilliant, since this could have most definetly happened. It was beautifully written, I like how it isn't fluffies and rainbows. A nice break from the usual 'omg, i lurv u!' fics (I like those too, though. XD) Nicely done, I can't wait for more! :) :)

Katrina Tora ;3
misinmyname chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Is this story going to be a drabble? It's really well written, though a little bit short.