Reviews for Blue Edward
jk chapter 33 . 3/9
ummm...alice is thinking about having Edward fuck her...ya id say she lusts for him...shes thinking about Edward while shes with jasper...hes supposed to be her brother...will you stop with the stupid shit, you already did this nasty shit with rose too. just fuckin stop with the gross shit. Edward getting hard while in esmes head...HIS MOTHERS HEAD WTF?
jk chapter 25 . 3/9
I wish bella wasn't so fucking weird. She should be mad at assward not acting like a fucking child, scared to be alone. You were a person before you met him bella and you'll be a person when hes gone. You don't have to act like you have NOTHING without him, fucking pathetic.
jk chapter 12 . 3/9
ummm...you explain that weird shit with rose at the end of chapter 12...but it still doesn't make sense. First off, that's a very strange way to "torment" your BROTHER...second if sure sounded like that was something rose wanted...she said next time you better offer me something I WANT...? WTF? why even write that weird ass shit? gross
jk chapter 11 . 3/8
how does one turn a key off? How can a key be "on"? I assume you meant that he turned the CAR off...also how does one use "later" soap? ...lather? ...just a little editing issues I guess.
jk chapter 10 . 3/8
weird how in chapter 10 Edward said he is "falling" in love with bella...when he already told her...chapters ago that he loved her...as in already did...as in no longer falling...but already fell. Make your fucking mind up. And why have bella repeat a question that was already answered? Edward has said twice now...three times including chapter 10 that is isn't just the "Sex"...plus they haven't even had sex yet...which just makes all those announcements even weirder
jk chapter 9 . 3/8
Sooo I don't really see the lady at the store gasping because Edward has a black credit card...ya I know they don't have a limit but I still don't see her gasping at the sight of it...STUPID...also that whole girl on girl shit? It sure didn't ad anything to the story. Also I wonder about Edward pov...you have him respond like a "normal" male but I find that hard to believe because Edward has never met a woman he wanted to kiss until he met bella...so if hes never been attacted to a female it seems to me that he wouldn't be aroused at the thought of bella with ANYONE else but him. I don't really enjoy your attempts to put Edward in a box with the sick shit that you deem "normal" to the male gender code. Its degrading to his character.
jk chapter 7 . 3/8
um...long and THIN? LOL how thin? I'm totally thinking its pencil thin now. Gross by the way...LOL. Is there a plot to this story? Cause so far its just kinda gross
readicted chapter 41 . 2/25
I have to say, this very well may be the horniest Edward I've ever come across. LOL And he found himself in some of the most embarrassing situations. And then his dear sisters and their sexually graphic fantasies, well Rose was just being mean, but still. She and Alice both. It was simultaneously nauseating and hot as hell. Hot, but highly disturbing. LOL The secret getaway was very lovely and quite unexpected. Now I'm just wondering how do they move forward from here. Do they keep it a secret, or announce it to Charlie and whomever else. And what was the whole crimson haze bj thing at the end. I just thought it was his bloodlust, but he seems to think something else is at play, and unfortunately he's made the mistake f hiding it from his wife. This undoubtedly will breed disharmony, distrust and anger. I can't believe this ended on a cliffie. Good thing the sequel is complete. However I have a fic read-along that I'm participating in and I'm late getting started because I really wanted to finish this up first. It was a good read. I look forward to returning in the future to read Crimson Edward. Thank you for sharing your fic!
readicted chapter 14 . 2/22
Their time in the forest confused me. I'm not sure I understand Edward's dread and darkness. Was it simply that he was torn by his hungers or was there some other underlying reason for his melancholy?
readicted chapter 8 . 2/21
This was an excellent chapter. I liked the way Edward rationalized his two hungers and how he needed them to compete, not blend. Excellent. I also liked the tiny lover, small and fragile and how he described her delicate nature gossamer/glass. Good imagery. Surprised he puts her at even greater risk by not hunting. Edward got his first ever bj.
readicted chapter 7 . 2/21
Rose seems to be itching for a confrontation.
readicted chapter 6 . 2/21
I was surprised that Bella knew about Edward. He's a bit of a cad making her confess her erotic dreams, but not reading up about being a creeper. Lol. Maybe it's too soon for that reveal. He was able to control himself without harming her. This bodes well for them. Now, I wonder if Charlie will be suspicious. Hopefully he won't notice the missing blouse and the smell of sex clinging to her. Cause that could be awkward, lol. Edward was smart, securing their next outing.
readicted chapter 2 . 2/21
Edward is really, really in a bad way. He's in heat. It's kinda awful that his siblings are teasing him. It's got to be mortifying. That little stint in the creek takes the cake. At least he's worked up some initiative.
readicted chapter 1 . 2/21
Oh my I can see where the title inspiration come from. This was rec'd by Rita over on RobAttack the Friday before last.
CSG chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Holy hell, Edward. You deff need to get some.
1,215 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »