Reviews for Blue Edward
SarcasticBimbo chapter 12 . 8/7
You know, for a rape victim to mentally rape someone is pretty reprehensible. I think I hate this Rose.

Just please know, I do not hold the actions of the characters against the author. I hold them to be completely separate. It's like I'm watching a soap opera in my head. Or a really excellent TV show. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
readicted chapter 41 . 2/25
I have to say, this very well may be the horniest Edward I've ever come across. LOL And he found himself in some of the most embarrassing situations. And then his dear sisters and their sexually graphic fantasies, well Rose was just being mean, but still. She and Alice both. It was simultaneously nauseating and hot as hell. Hot, but highly disturbing. LOL The secret getaway was very lovely and quite unexpected. Now I'm just wondering how do they move forward from here. Do they keep it a secret, or announce it to Charlie and whomever else. And what was the whole crimson haze bj thing at the end. I just thought it was his bloodlust, but he seems to think something else is at play, and unfortunately he's made the mistake f hiding it from his wife. This undoubtedly will breed disharmony, distrust and anger. I can't believe this ended on a cliffie. Good thing the sequel is complete. However I have a fic read-along that I'm participating in and I'm late getting started because I really wanted to finish this up first. It was a good read. I look forward to returning in the future to read Crimson Edward. Thank you for sharing your fic!
readicted chapter 14 . 2/22
Their time in the forest confused me. I'm not sure I understand Edward's dread and darkness. Was it simply that he was torn by his hungers or was there some other underlying reason for his melancholy?
readicted chapter 8 . 2/21
This was an excellent chapter. I liked the way Edward rationalized his two hungers and how he needed them to compete, not blend. Excellent. I also liked the tiny lover, small and fragile and how he described her delicate nature gossamer/glass. Good imagery. Surprised he puts her at even greater risk by not hunting. Edward got his first ever bj.
readicted chapter 7 . 2/21
Rose seems to be itching for a confrontation.
readicted chapter 6 . 2/21
I was surprised that Bella knew about Edward. He's a bit of a cad making her confess her erotic dreams, but not reading up about being a creeper. Lol. Maybe it's too soon for that reveal. He was able to control himself without harming her. This bodes well for them. Now, I wonder if Charlie will be suspicious. Hopefully he won't notice the missing blouse and the smell of sex clinging to her. Cause that could be awkward, lol. Edward was smart, securing their next outing.
readicted chapter 2 . 2/21
Edward is really, really in a bad way. He's in heat. It's kinda awful that his siblings are teasing him. It's got to be mortifying. That little stint in the creek takes the cake. At least he's worked up some initiative.
readicted chapter 1 . 2/21
Oh my I can see where the title inspiration come from. This was rec'd by Rita over on RobAttack the Friday before last.
CSG chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Holy hell, Edward. You deff need to get some.
Crystalena chapter 10 . 8/24/2015
Floved it!
Crystalena chapter 7 . 8/24/2015
Long and thin? Hmmm kinda hoping that changes to long and thick when necessary...
Crystalena chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Hahahaha I love Horneyward
mygooddog chapter 41 . 6/11/2015
GREAT,looking forward to Crimson EDWARD
mygooddog chapter 30 . 6/11/2015
There is sex and there is making love. I think your Bella and Edward need to figure that out. You can screw anyone you share your sole with your loveone.
mygooddog chapter 29 . 6/11/2015
Why can'the believe her? I wan't them married first too. Just believe!
1,208 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »