Reviews for Destroying Alfred
Guestygyest chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
Nooooooo... Ohmygod, please keep writing. This is so amazing. You're such a good writer.
Akakata7 chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Ahhhhh... So cute.

America and Japan are cute. Really cute.

I'm sorta confused about what's going on, buy it is the prequel... Particularly about what happened with Russia and America and Prussia. Especially Prussia.

I also like the things about Germany and South Korea, and I'm really eager to read that. Also with Belarus turning young... It seems slightly strange that they just accept it and Finland just accepts her (I'm wondering what Ukraine said about the matter) and if Belarus is still herself but in a child's body or if she doesn't know anything.

I like how Lithuania, Canada and Sweden are the ones taking care of Russia. It's an interesting trio.

I also liked the part about America's glasses beig represented by the President. That will probably forever be my headcanon now.

I hope you'll continue this! I really want to know what happened... Thank you!
N chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
I absolutely LOVE how you included baseball in this chap. I'm reading through your series, and I've loved them ALL. Baseball is so big in Japan- the baseball stadium is always budgeting with noise and encouragement; even louder than the US.

Anyway, I hope you can find the time to keep this up!
daedricgurl chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
I think it should be Witchita! It's so random you chose that! Anyways! Kansas represent! I publically squealed when I saw that. Even though it's totally not the safest city to choose. xD

I await for more. :)
XxblackblossomxX chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
I wonder who was pitcher and who was catcher!
HazyCloud chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
I absolutely love your story. In a way i had hoped that you would have put all three of the tied stories together but I can see why you didn't do that. I don't get how you don't more reviews. I've been so interested to see what happens to Alfred to make him turn on all his beliefs even if it was against his will.

Please update soon! :)
Iaveina chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
Funnily enough, I was saying to my friend yesterday or the day before that I hoped that this would get updated...

I FEEL LIKE A PSYCHIC! MUWHAHA!

Anywho, awesome chapter! :D
Musingsage chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
This chapter was really sweet.
foxkiro chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
I love this story, among with all the others in this universe. They make me laugh and cry... especially the end of Rediscovering Francis, OH MY.. and the Ludwig one (sorry, i just reference by main character, god, i must be tired...) make me SOB... Romano... and... Spain... and... oh godddd...

As for this one in particular, i love Berwald's reaction to little bitty Natalia... god, they're such a wonderful family, with Peter~. I love Tino and Berwald.

You write beautifully,I love the moments, the tension, and the magic you can create with your words.
foREVerhauntingme chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
I like the 'creativeness' you have for his glasses. I do believe that it works bery well.

Also, i have come to realize that you are going to be VERY busy with all the side stories you are writing...

Good Luck~!
Yokai.Kitsune.ninja chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
Oh this makes me depressed, reading about Lithuania when i know how he becomes...Makes me wanna cry when i know how freakin much these peoples lives SUCK! Yet i check my email every day waiting for your update so i can read more lol.
Yokai.Kitsune.ninja chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
Oh! I can't wait to see the Raising Belarus story next1 Woot! I'm all giddy and excited now.
Yokai.Kitsune.ninja chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
These are the kind of stories that deserve a review for every chapter to celebrate the awesomeness.
Yokai.Kitsune.ninja chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Love it. love it. Love it. LOVE IT!
Musingsage chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
Having the glasses represent the president (I think) is a better idea than them representing Texas, the president makes more logical sense. But this is Hetalia, so logic doesn't always apply.