Reviews for The Distance Between Us
somebody chapter 19 . 5/14/2011
Hey can u write some more chapyers plz?
Padame Amidala chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
wonderful
Padame Amidala chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
wonderful story really amazing u are a really amazing writer
thewhitepriestess chapter 19 . 2/5/2011
Please write again soon!
Susan dogwoodfarmverizon.net chapter 19 . 1/28/2011
Outstanding story so far! I really like your character development, and don't worry about Severus being too out of character, because Severus has had enough darkness to last several lifetimes and whenever he can show softness the better it makes for a more human Severus. Please keep up the good writing on this story.
Sithtar chapter 19 . 1/26/2011
I love your story but I have to say regarding this chapter "WTF?" What right does Hermione have to talk to Severus about the fact that he had a few drinks. He didn't seem drunk when she walked in and he never got to say a word to her so where does she get off ripping into him?

I understand that she is upset regarding her father and wanted a quiet place away from Harry but still. My gut reaction to her was "f**k off bi*ch". I don't understand his reaction either in getting rid of his liquor. Perhaps it's because I'm an adult (over 40), Hermione is 18 and while that may be considered an adult, she really isn't.

My reaction is such that at this moment I would stop reading. However, I'm sure that when a new chapter has been added, my anoyance will have cooled by then.
sweet-tang-honney chapter 19 . 1/6/2011
loved it great chapter update soon:D
notwritten chapter 19 . 1/6/2011
This reading is good. Keep smiling. :-)
Lilia Alves chapter 19 . 1/6/2011
hello! I have read it and I have liked it and I'm now reviewing xD I liked it so much that my only concern right now is if you are going to take another 56 days to update again? what say you? D Bye
attyfan chapter 19 . 1/6/2011
Thanks for updating ... I was beginning to think this had been abandoned!
vaila chapter 19 . 1/6/2011
YEY! THat's an update ! I loved it! The plot starts to thicken and I like it very much! Update more often!
Ms Llewellyn chapter 18 . 1/2/2011
Love it! can't wait till you update! Bye!
Ballad of the Fool chapter 18 . 11/15/2010
Ohmygoodness, I absolutely love this story and the way you write this.

I love the chemistry that you developed between them; it's marvelous! :D

It's wonderful and I most certainly cannot wait until the next chapter is posted! (But don't rush yourself~)
notwritten chapter 18 . 11/11/2010
I like what you wrote. Keep smiling. :-)
sweet-tang-honney chapter 18 . 11/11/2010
loved the chapter update soon:D