Reviews for Retribution
vote for LOTS chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
LOTS is in the top 5 for the Vote Wall Contest TV SHOW OF THE MONTH! we can win this if we all do it together! we were in front, we were coming 1st! now we're 2d, but we can win this still!

Vote every 20 minutes.

The winner & top 25 will be immortalized on the Vote Wall of Fame. All contestants will be listed forever as honorable mentions. Click "Refresh Page" to update the page.

Hurry spread the word among the fans cuz there is only lees than 12 days left til poll closes.

retweet, spread the news to your readers and friends and fellow LOTS fans!
NCIS LA Girl chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
This was great I love the end to this chapter but are you going to write more?
Sammy chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
This was great I love the end to this chapter but are you going to write more?
girl-love-bones chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
please faiz essa historia em português
Angel7368 chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
This story is amazing! I can't believe I haven't read it before. Please, PLEASE update soon! :)
Asha24 chapter 5 . 10/15/2010
please please please finish this story
love4lots chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
WOW! just found this story and I love it!Amazing job writing the characters, Update soon :)
Alana84 chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
Oops, sorry about me not having read and reviewed earlier, anyway, here I am! Another awesome chapter, which I really liked, of course! The character interaction was great as always and everything was well written, of course!

I’m so glad that Kahalan didn’t kill Shota, because if she had she’d only have made herself even more miserable, I think! So good for her and well Shota too, of course! Naturally I really liked that scene and the conversation between the two women too, kudos! Yay, Kahlan is pregnant again and this time with a girl, awe, I’m so happy for her and Richard, they totally deserve it!

Cannot wait to read more, so please update soon…
Shoveler chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
love the story
ForeverRK chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
OMG you don't know how Happy i was to see that you had

update..Wow what an Exciting chapter..Kahlan is with

Child again Yay and it's a Girl D

I soo can't wait for Kahlan to tell Richard Please

update soon i'm dying to know what happends next )
Linksheart chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
HURRAY! Kahlan finally saw why Shota did what she did! this chapter makes me so happy! i love your writing! it is incredible, because Kahlan seemed so different from herself but she (and every other character) staid in character! i can actually see Bridget/Kahlan doing everything that you wrote! keep up the amazing work!
Lydia-Hood chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
Ohhhh drats, I wished Kahlan would have killed Shota for once... I mean I find Shota painfully annoying in the TV Show and Novels... so much overwhelming feeling of self-righteousness, I think she should have had her coming up here... oh well...
lauren chapter 5 . 7/7/2010
pleas please put the next chapter up ASAP :)
Lynrinth chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
Where are youuuuuuu? You need to finish this! We are dying to read more, pllllleeeeeeaaaaasssseeee?
Kahlan Amnell chapter 4 . 5/28/2010
This is soooo good!

I hope you update soon.

I'm going to make a FF just so I can be alerted to your stories.

They're great.

Thank you for writing for Seeker.