Reviews for The Inevitable
Marla311986 chapter 16 . 3/19
I love this story. My favorite ending though is the one where she recovered and Epilogue 1. I’m not a big fan on stories where one of the main characters die at the end.
Isabelle Sterling chapter 21 . 1/23
I love your stories I hope you finish them
L chapter 4 . 1/7
Ginny -.-
L chapter 2 . 1/7
good story so far!
Guest I wish not chapter 19 . 1/5
I liked this ending better. I've always liked sad stories better. I've been crying nonstop since I started this. Thank you for a wonderful story.
Mikaela Hall chapter 21 . 12/31/2017
I do not know why anyone would trash your stories, they are amazing. I loved this story. It was so sad in some parts. I hope I do not sound like a bad person when I say I liked the second ending better than the first. It is just I like how you get to see Draco's reaction to missing someone he loved. I also wonder if it is weird that I predicted before I read the second epilouge that Draco would committ suicide in order to be with Hermione, but I did not predict her funeral? I am sad that the story ended and wished it had gone on forever, but even the best things have to end. Right?
Guest chapter 20 . 11/25/2017
Really? Why do people ship Hermione with middle aged men? Snape, Sirus, Lucius, Lupin, it's kinda weird and EXTREMELY GROSS
Guest chapter 15 . 11/25/2017
I'm fine with Hermione having a relationship with Snape, just not a kissy, love, romancy, sexual relationship. They are allowed to have a friendship, but not a sexual one, because, I know most of you who ship Snape and Hermione know this deep down in your heart, it is disgusting.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/24/2017
I really hope you don't secretly ship Hermione and Snape. That's DISGUSTING
Guest chapter 9 . 11/5/2017
so far so good, only one thing though, the “tortue me and kill my motherl thing from Draco was a little over-the-top and you could have gotten your point across another way
Xsexy readerX chapter 19 . 9/22/2017
*wails* NOOOOO HERMIONE NO
That was so emotional I cried !
you have a gift for wring stories !
one of the best fanfictions I have read since last month when I started reading them
Beanacre0 you are one of my new favourite authors !
:D
Guest chapter 19 . 9/13/2017
The last three chapters I'm just balling my eyes out this was like my fourth time reading it and no matter how many times I do, I know what's going to happen and it always makes me so sad. What naked it more sad was the fact Draco killed himself just sone he could easily with Hermione. It truly is now Dramione forever
Guest chapter 17 . 9/13/2017
Five children!? I can barely handle my hamster!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/13/2017
Abraxes?
Guest chapter 11 . 9/13/2017
At the end I missed read it and thought Snape said he's going to kill Draco when it does