Reviews for The Inevitable
I cried so much... Still crying
Guest chapter 21 . 10/22/2016
very good
fe2o3yus chapter 21 . 8/16/2016
Enjoyed the story, never liked ginny
AinsleyWright chapter 21 . 7/31/2016
This was a wonderful story! I enjoyed every chapter but the unhappy ending. That one was sad.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/2/2016
Very good but sad
My Demons Hide From Me chapter 19 . 6/2/2016
Stop making me cry I'm too tired for this its 5 AM and I haven't slept this is messing with my emotions so much
TheGirlNoOneSeesBoo chapter 19 . 4/3/2016
God, I've never read a story, very few books where I'm openely sobbing. But you have made that happen. And not just because hermione died.
KaeCover chapter 11 . 3/27/2016
I love this fanfic! Now one of my favourites. I love the idea of Snape and Hermione being friends.
Mia chapter 16 . 2/18/2016
Hey! I think that you made them fall in love really early. They didn't even talk to each other before, and fell in love in 2 chapters?
And when he asked her to marry him, it was much too early. This book was too rushed I think. I recommend starting readers to skip this if you hate rushed stories.
lkuecrar chapter 3 . 8/29/2015
This is so painfully out of character. Harry and Ron wouldn't have turned on Hermione like this, not without loads of incriminating evidence against her. The only way this scenario could play out would be if Ginny had planted a seed of doubt in the Weasleys' and Harry's minds months in advance, as well as continually incriminating Hermione in stuff that would make her look awful all the while. It would take something monumental for the Weasleys and Harry to turn on Hermione.

Snape wouldn't act like this, even if he was friends with Hermione. He doesn't get close to people in this way. He would be the type to have a seemingly cold presence and would never outright comfort someone like he does here. Nor would he banter. It's just not something he would do, regardless of who he is speaking with.

I think this is a really cool idea but it has to be handled appropriately or it just won't work. Already, in chapter 3, I can tell this wasn't handled well. It REALLY needs to be fleshed out-maybe drag Ginny's betrayal out over multiple chapters to build up her case against Hermione so it'll be more believable instead of a single "she hurts me!" statement. Nobody involved would believe Ginny's claims as they are now.
Reyna Al Rue chapter 8 . 6/16/2015
FUCK GINERVA!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/6/2015
this one made me cry :'(
WhatOnceWasADream chapter 19 . 2/28/2015
Call me crazy or a tragic romance person, but I truly loves the second ending better. This is an amazing story!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Whyd Ginny do that?
marthapreston4 chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
Really after you find out your best friend is dying you scream and cuss her out unlikely