Reviews for I Didn't Mean To
Guest chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
This is really good. It's cool to see a character like Lucas given much more complexity and development than what Bare provides. And it's quite interesting to read from his perspective. The emotional imagery was so real I felt like dying alongside him...poor, poor Lucas. Oh and I really liked that death comparison between the characters in Romeo and Juliet and the Bare characters that played them in the last entry. That was pretty genius. Anyways hope to see more of this some time!
MangaSockAttack chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
I'm looking forward to the rest of the story! Please update soon!
iolah chapter 4 . 4/16/2010
This is really, really interesting. I LOVE the short journal entries. They are true to character and still manage to show a lot of pain. I really want an update (and maybe for everything to get better? :) ) so please write more soon!
Charlie's Channel chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
Hmm, I wonder now if Lucas is right about them catching up but then they'll all come to see Lucas. I'd like to see what you'd do with Peter confronting Lucas, after all he killed his boyfriend.I'm glad that this chapter was longer and it was also easier to read.
Charlie's Channel chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
Random thoughts while reading: -Haha, I laughed when I read that he named his blade Tanya, it's poetic. Dude, his parents are assholes. -YES! Bare has it's first MPD patient! - It gets even better :) now we also have a schitzo. Anyways, this is my favorite chapter, however I do wish that they could be a little longer, possible go into more detail? But if you don't that's perfectly fine also.
Charlie's Channel chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
I like the ideas that your putting into each journal entry but I feel like they're being touched on and then pulled away. You mentioned that Lucas started cutting but we don't see that again and it's very forgettable. Also, there are some grammatical mistakes that I'm not sure if your intending to make or not? I am enjoying reading how prison is changing Lucas's character and making him depressed. Wow I sound like a sadist there! Aha, anyways I'm enjoying the plot a lot. :)
Charlie's Channel chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
The musical doesn't give Bare authors much to work with with Lucas's character does it? I thought that you did a good job in the journal entries portraying him, the choppy grammatically incorrect sentences add to that and I love it. Now he's in jail? I'm really interested in seeing what happens next with that!
curbsidepuke chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Curious to see where you go with this.