Reviews for BondedPair: Fake Prophecy
LuciusMalfoyfemale chapter 2 . 7/31
I forgot to mention in my previous post is that when another character speaks it should be on another line e.g
"speech" char A
"talking" char B
LuciusMalfoyfemale chapter 1 . 7/31
This could be a good story but your grammar and spelling need worked on.
MyFluffleFix chapter 1 . 7/26
"WHAT! We must save him!"
Pfft. I almost died laughing at that. I swear to god. Ooc is right because the way I imagined it was so bizarre. I'm enjoying it thus far. :D
FlamingForest chapter 8 . 6/20
:'{
At first I thought this was a fucking parody it was so terrible.
Sanosuke7 chapter 1 . 2/17
You made some spelling errors but overall it is a good story!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
I'm crying IRL. Why? WHY?!
Lavonya chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
OH MY GOD... SO FREAKING CHEESY I LOVE IT!
Jissy2013 chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
So sweet and cute love it
Jissy2013 chapter 7 . 11/27/2014
Love it
Mortuus in anima chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
You use the exclamation point to much, change the Point Of Views too often and the story itself has a lot of grammatical errors. I could not get through the story, I'm sorry. I recommend you find a Beta and clean it up a bit, revise it. Nevertheless, your plot is interesting - so far. But it's only chapter one so, you know.

Sincerely,
Asmo Altair - A.k.a; Amsodeus Altair Aisician
Arcangelos chapter 8 . 10/23/2014
That was so beautiful, I'm trying not to cry OMG. It was only 8 chapters and it didn't leave me unsatisfied. Thank you for writing this.
skittlesbaby101 chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
GSNJSBSHJSJ I'M SOBBING SO HARD. THIS IS BEAUTIFUL.
TwinTigerLover chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
While this is not my type of story your plot is very good.
I find myself in need to apologise for my sister THEHELPINGHAND atrocious review on my account and hope you did not find insult in it.

Twintigerlover xx
TwinTigerLover chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
im pretty sure that i would have loved your story but in all honesty the structure is awful. when you have someone speaking you start a new paragraph unless it is directly related to the sentence. when you change speaker you start a new paragraph.
this is from thehelpinghand and not twintigerlover but i am currently logged to my sisters account.