Reviews for BondedPair: Fake Prophecy
Random Gay Potat chapter 8 . 7/28
I have to say this was by far one of my favorite fanfictions! You are an amazing writer and I hope you always continue writing.
Your plot is really good but I really think you should either rewrite it or get a beta.
Stormwing89 chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
I like the premise, but this story really needs to be rewritten. Or have a beta look over it. Good marks for creativity, lower for technicality and skill. If reading a story like that doesn't bug you though, as it does me, then go for it.
The Frau chapter 3 . 9/1/2016
Miki...you have the bones of a good story, but your spelling is atrocious! I would definitely suggest the use of spellcheck and a good dictionary!
BlackVeilBride chapter 8 . 8/25/2016
I hate the end... it made me cry. I don't like stories ending like that! But it was a REALLY good story.
Paz chapter 8 . 6/28/2016
Most wonderful fic ever
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Is he going to have Dada classes
jamie.lauria.79 chapter 8 . 6/5/2016
A cute story with a nice ending.
Rose chapter 8 . 5/3/2016
Crying alot at the end
Guest chapter 2 . 4/30/2016
The clothes remind me of Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader,
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Sorry did not read summery properly, but i still stand with harry potter being OOC a little.
Nartria Eagle chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Kind of OOC with Voldemort and harry potter,but I will excuse it because I consider this an alternative universe.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/4/2016
i am crying why did they have to die they could have been immortal! are u a sadist?
Shelby-The-Red-Mew chapter 8 . 1/12/2016
This was a... oí I can't even find the right words it's just perfect and awesome and great and yaaaaaaay! sad to see it's done but the ending was soooooo great/perfect that I'm not that sad... GREAT JOB!

~Shelby-The-Red-Mew
no one chapter 8 . 12/2/2015
It was a good story however, you really need to correct spelling